chapter 91

When Sheng Li and his deputy came over after discussing the matter, the ship's dining room had already been turned into a ballroom, because after two months of travel, they only needed to transfer at the transfer station set up on the next planet to reach the capital star of the empire. In this regard, everyone couldn't hide their excitement in their hearts, so they proposed to hold a dance party to celebrate in advance.

The seats in the restaurant have been folded into the floor, leaving only a few long tables by the wall with food piled on them. Several couples have already left the stage first, dancing slowly to the music on the VCR. There was no wine on board, and the people around clinked cups with teacups. The tea was full of fragrance and had a unique flavor.

Sheng Li glanced, and saw Xia Tian standing by the long table. He was burying his head in eating a plate of snacks. He seemed to have a sense of it. He turned his head and saw Sheng Li immediately. He smiled immediately and raised the small plate to signal him.

Xia Tian ate with his cheeks bulging, which seemed to add a bit of childishness, making people just want to reach out and poke his cheeks lightly, and want to add some more food for him, so that he can eat more happily .

Sheng Li strode up to him, Xia Tian swallowed the food in his mouth, and said: "Mr. Sheng, don't you want to dance next?"

Sheng Li took a piece of snack from his plate and ate it, and said: " Mr. Xia is not finished, so how dare I fight to be the first?"

Everyone has already experienced Xia Tian's food-protecting attribute, so far, except for Sheng Li, no one has been able to get food from him. Seeing this, the foreign student next to him jokingly said, "Don't be humble to either of you, I think it's better for you to have a song."

"Yes yes yes, you two come to a song, lest the lady is invited away by you. "

Nowadays, there is no one in the full ship who doesn't know that Xia Tian is working hard to pursue Sheng Li. Everyone has gradually turned from watching the excitement at the beginning to looking forward to it. After two months, not to mention being in love with each other now, at least it is no longer a burden to shave one's head.

And those scholars who have already married can see it more clearly. Didn't they see that just now Commander Sheng took some snacks from Xia Tian's plate? Sheng Li is extremely strict and restrained, and his behavior of being so close to each other is by no means unintentional to Xia Tian.

A group of booing foreign students stared at the two of them eagerly. The corners of Xia Tian's lips were slightly curved, but he didn't feel the slightest timidity. He casually put the plate in his hand aside, slightly bowed and raised his hand as an invitation gesture, and looked up at Sheng Li. , with a clear smile in his eyes: "Mr. Sheng, I don't know if I have this

honor ?" Sheng Li is tall and tall, so he doesn't know what kind of scenery it is to dance the female step? Several students couldn't help laughing, and looked at Sheng Li one after another, wondering if he would agree.

Xia Tian was just joking, but just as he was about to withdraw his hand, a big warm hand suddenly covered it, with slightly rough fingers wrapping around his hand: "It's my honor."

Xia Tian put his hand on Sheng Li 's hand. On his waist, through a thin layer of shirt, he could clearly feel the firm and tight texture of the man. It was not a willow waist with a firm grip, but on the contrary, it was full of strength and strong male hormones, which almost shook him. His palms were burning.

Sheng Li danced the women's step, but he didn't see the slightest coy gesture. He held Xia Tian with one hand and put the other on his shoulder. Not to lose at all, the movements are elegant and gentle.

The international students standing on the sidelines watched it amusingly. One of them who had a distasteful temper immediately pulled a male student next to him to follow. Unfortunately, they all rushed to dance the male step, and a soothing dance music was danced into a dance. Funny scene, the two smiled helplessly, and took a chance to turn around and quickly stepped out of the dance floor.

However, Xia Tian was not affected by the people around him at all. He raised his hand and took a leap, leaning over to hold him in his arms, and said to Sheng Li's ear, "Sir, you dance well." This time he knew that others were listening. Not long after that, Xia Tian simply obeyed his will and called Sheng Liwei Mr., anyway, this is his Mr.

"Not good."

Sheng Li chuckled, turned around again, and when he turned around, he took advantage of the momentum to pull Xia Tian over, and his feet changed into male steps.

Xia Tian raised his eyebrows, but he didn't feel flustered, and his footsteps changed into women's steps according to the rhythm. Sheng Li hugged the person leisurely, lowered his head slightly, as if caring about his dance partner to outsiders, and whispered Said: "Sir, you are not bad."

The ship was temporarily moored for supplies on the edge star. For safety reasons, the scholars did not go down, but remained on the ship and waited to set sail again. Several logistics soldiers stopped by to buy supplies. Or less ugly.

Xia Tian stepped forward to help put away the items, and asked a casual question. "What's the matter? Is it possible that the few of you have encountered robbers?"

"Aren't there robbers, but there are a lot of frustrated ones, his mother..." A baby-faced soldier angrily smashed the table in front of him, After Sheng Li glanced lightly, he quickly swallowed the remaining half of the swear words.

It's really not a big deal, but no matter how small a fly is, it can scare people even if it gets mixed with rice grains.

After the establishment of the new regime in the Imperial galaxy, it stated that it would not recognize the compensation treaty signed by the old regime. However, due to practical considerations, the fringe star that was "ceded" remains the status quo and will not be taken back. It is still a colony of another galaxy. And on another planet far away from this planet, the imperial army is stationed, which makes the residents of the colonial planet panic, and even the enemy colonists are anxious, as if the next moment the shells will hit them As if the top of the head exploded.

It was a depression everywhere, and many passers-by chatted casually, and they inevitably said "Oh, what is there to be happy about the establishment of this new regime", and even complained a lot about the new regime and the imperial army that was far away from him. When this group of soldiers got off the ship to buy, because they spoke a common language of the empire first, the store owner immediately spoke coldly to each other.

The soldiers of the 20th Army are all graduates from regular military schools, and their cultural literacy is extremely high. This group of soldiers are proficient in several languages. Naturally, they can understand the boss's swearing. People held back, but everyone was actually a little unhappy in their hearts.

"I really don't understand," the baby-faced soldier took out the can from the control button and sighed, "Is the new regime not good? The regiment commander led us to fight hard for five years... Did we make a mistake?

" No one really could answer his question.

After all, there has been turmoil for too long. Apart from this colonial planet, not all planets in the Empire Galaxy are willing to submit. The few planets separated from the Imperial Capital Star are still controlled by the nobles of the old regime, and the local nobles are not willing to obey the new regime. The flow of political power; the establishment of a new political power means freedom and equality for some people, and for others it means the loss of the wealth they originally had. It is impossible to look at things from different perspectives and attitudes Similarly, everyone on board was silent for a moment.

Xia Tian took a look at Sheng Li. According to his perception, the victory of this regime change war was won by the blood and lives of countless people, and it was also fought by their soldiers one by one. He knew that the empire Many people are looking forward to recovering the ceded marginal star as soon as possible and expelling the enemy colonists from the country, but they are full of enthusiasm but can only say this coldly. Fighting soldiers?

Sheng Li was not at all unhappy when he heard what the soldier said. Seeing the concerned look in Xia Tian's eyes, he felt warm in his heart. He walked out of the warehouse side by side with him, and walked all the way to the lounge. The colonial star far away, said: "Actually, the establishment of the new regime is not as glamorous as it sounds, not only this colonial star thinks so."

Xia Tian blinked blankly, not understanding why the owner suddenly said that.

Ever since he considered himself an adult, the little fox seldom showed such a cute look of being at a loss and could only grab Sheng Li for answers. Seeing that the corners of Sheng Li's lips were slightly curved, he continued to explain: "At the beginning we hit the Capital Star. When we drove out the enemy troops, many residents were not happy when they saw us, I remember a child who came out with his parents—" Sheng Li raised his hand and gestured to his knees, "It's only this little height. He was holding a glass marble and wanted to hit our guard soldiers. He said that the life in Gongxing Satellite is very comfortable, and he doesn't understand why we want to drive them out of the house."

"How could it be..." Tian Xia The hand on the railing tightened slightly.

"He's right. For him, he doesn't have to worry about food, clothing, shelter, and transportation. He can't get caught in the flames of war outside. Gongxing is indeed living a good life. People are different. When we were fighting, we didn't think about these things. ."

Xia Tian was heartbroken when he heard it. He only knew that his owner drove away the enemy troops invading the empire with the backward weapons of the empire galaxy. He didn't want Sheng Li to indulge in rumors, so he immediately retorted, "You have done enough More than enough is good enough, I remember Mr. Li said, 'True liberation is not about begging others to "open the net on three sides", not relying on the grace of that authority, but relying on one's own efforts to break it, from that dark prison, Shine a ray of light.' You are the ones who broke the prison."

Sheng Li laughed, "I originally wanted you not to be troubled by those words, but you comforted me instead." But it is undeniable that the little fox is slightly anxious His comforting words flowed through his heart like a clear spring, nourishing the slightly exposed emotions in his heart—his little fox.

Sheng Li raised his hand, Xia Tian understood immediately, and leaned into his arms full of dependence, and when Sheng Li hugged him, he held the other's fingers and played with them carefully.

It was sunset at this moment, and the deep orange light made the world outside the ship a warm color, and the atmosphere between the two of them suddenly became gentle and quiet. Neither of them spoke anymore, and they just leaned against the wall and looked at the place in the distance. a planet.

"You two young people, why did you come here to hide from laziness? It really makes it easy for us to find two old bones."

A loving voice full of smiles sounded, and the two followed the prestige, but saw that the person who was speaking was getting closer. Putting on a plain shawl and looking at them kindly, it was Huang Zhangxiu and her husband Luo Hua.