[Chapter 31]

"You better not be lying to me, because I won't hesitate to tell on you." 

Hyeongjun's warning came after the surprisingly quick deal he struck up with Jay, to spend the night at his friends cabin in exchange for treats from the 'weird shed in the woods' [As it was referred to by everyone].

Jay wears a business man smile, as he waves the boy away. "I'm a man of my word."

Once Hyeonjun had firmly disappeared into the darkness of the night, Jay swiftly turns on his heels, shutting the door behind him. He now faced all of his friends, or at least the ones that actually showed up. 

Strangely, Gaeul was MIA, and less shockingly, Jungwon hadn't shown up either. Jay just assumed they were probably together, which made sense, considering they were friends. But it annoyed him because Gaeul was meant to help him find the shed; what was he going to do now? One quick glance around the room, and he found his answer.

"Sunoo!" He called over to the bed where the ravenette was sitting, he flinched slightly, probably due to how distracted he was flirting with Sunghoon. "You're gonna help me steal the alcohol."

Instantly, the boys cheeks flushed pink, as he shook his head wildly. "I'm not even planning on drinking any of it, so why do I have to risk getting in trouble?"

"Because you're the only other person who's been th-"

"I'm sure one of you is more than enough." Heeseung chimes in, sensing that Sunoo could easily be pressured into doing it by Jay. He didn't want Sunoo doing anything that made him uncomfortable. "Me and Jake will go with you."

"Huh?" Jake muttered, turning with wide eyes to Heeseung. The boy simply chuckled and ruffled his hair.

There was no way Jay could accept that offer, because he was not confident in his memorization of the path. No matter who he went with, they'd most likely get lost. "Come on Sunoo, we worked so well as a team last time. And think about it, the more of us who know how to get there, the faster we can head back and enjoy the party." That was the best appeal he could think of; now all he had to do was shoot Sunoo some pleading eyes, and pray that it worked.

A measly two seconds passed before Sunoo sighed. "Fine I'll do it."

"Great! We're gonna need at least one more person to help carry the alcohol." Jay states, eyeing up the other people in the room. His eyes first land on Wonyoung, who was currently braiding Riki's hair, and he wrote those two off immediately. They were the furthest thing from discreet. He thought about inviting Sunghoon, but he really couldn't deal with SunSun flirting all the way there and back. So that only left two options. "Heeseung-"

"I want Sunghoon to come with us!" Sunoo abruptly interrupts, causing the blonde to turn to him with a concerned look.

"Are you sure?" He asks, and Sunoo nods with a big smile.

Their conversation from earlier was still playing on Sunghoon's mind, which is why he was so hesitant to accept at first. He didn't want to be overbearing by offering to go, but if Sunoo wanted him there, then he was obviously going to go.

A long sigh escapes Jay, guess he was going to have to put up with SunSun's flirting after all. "Whatever, lets-"

"I wanna go too!" Jake suddenly cuts him off.

A loud bang echoes through the cabin, catching everyone's attention. All at once they turn to Jay, who's fists were still pressed against the cabin door. "Stop fucking interrupting me!" Jay snaps, slowly turning back to the group. He had taken enough shit tonight from Jungwon; he didn't have any patience left to deal with these people. "Jake, you want to come because Sunoo's going? Fine, come then. Heeseung, you probably want to come because Jake's going? Fine, you can come too. Anyone else feel like stealing the alcohol with me?"

"Nope, I'm getting my hair braided." Riki responds, unaffected by Jay's rage.

Wonyoung looked a little scared, and quickly shook her head.

"Cool." Jay huffs, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a key. He waves it in front of his friends. "I stole this earlier from the staffs cabin; I'm pretty sure it's the same one Dahyun used the other night."

"Pretty sure? You want us to take comfort in pretty sure?" Heeseung questions while putting on his coat. They were risking two major things tonight, getting in trouble, and more scarily, getting lost in the woods. If Jay wasn't confident that this was the right key, then he wasn't sure they should be going at all.

"It's a strong pretty sure. All the others had key chains, but the one Dahyun used, didn't. So it has to be this one." Jay replies, and his confidence seems to dull Heeseung's worries. 

Once everyone had their coats on, and was ready to go, Jay wanders over to where Wonyoung was braiding Riki's hair. She had actually finished now, and was dusting some pink glitter over him. "Cover for us if anyone comes."

"Got it." Riki firmly nods.

With cover sorted, everything was in place. All they needed to do now was steal the alcohol. The group quickly snuck outside, and cautiously walked to the back of the cabin, where it met with the woods. Even though this wasn't the exact spot they left from last time, it was in the same direction, so as long as they walked in a diagonal, then they'd eventually get on the right path.

Right? Well that was Jay's logic.

____

What could go wrong? 

It's been a very stressful few days for me, so I've had like no motivation. Surprised I actually got a chapter written lol. Hope everyone enjoys, and had a nice day :)