SunKi

Jungwon, Sunoo and Ni-Ki, the usual trio with different personalities. Some might think that one of them might be left out but to them, they've been treating and loving each other equally while Heeseung plays the big brother role or the 'father' to them.

Well, Sunoo and Ni-Ki might disagree with that at some point.

Just like Sunghoon and Jake's case, they also failed to keep their love as 'brotherly' as possible and chose to keep it from each other because of the fear that it would ruin their friendship.

Unlike Sunghoon, Jake and Jay's friendship, Sunoo and Ni-Ki have been close to each other before Jungwon and Heeseung joined them.

Ni-Ki would always fool around and tease Sunoo until the latter sulked but it is also a way to garner Sunoo's attention and a way to make Sunoo feel that Ni-Ki always has his eyes on him.

Ni-Ki isn't that dumb also to not notice the fact that Sunoo set up a boundary between them and make it clear that they shouldn't cross that line of a 'hyung' and 'dongsaeng' relationship.

As for Sunoo, knowing that Ni-Ki always makes fun of him and that he's just there to joke about the things that he will notice out of Sunoo, makes it even harder for him to find a reason to admit his feelings and confess. Sunoo always thought to himself that there's no point in hoping that Ni-Ki will like him romantically because of the way Ni-Ki treats him.

That's also the reason why Sunoo had to set up a wall between him and Ni-Ki which he calls 'brothers zone' not just 'friends zone' because it will help him control himself thinking that they're brothers rather than friends.

In conclusion, they both make it hard and complicated for each other.

---

They also act things which confuse them and the people around them.

"We have two separate rooms, we need to decide who's going to be together" Heeseung said.

"I'll be with Jungwon"

"I'll be with you, hyung"

Sunoo and Ni-Ki quickly answered.

"Are you two perhaps avoiding each other?" Jungwon asked, raising his brow.

"No, I just want to try living with you" Sunoo said to Jungwon.