49

Jay's POV

"Me and Jake were at the kitchen while, the maids are upstairs then, someone pressed the doorbell and we thought that was you so, we opened the door after that, Haeyun walked in" Sunghoon explained.

"We even told her that you're away so, she have to go home but, she wasn't convinced" Jake added.

"Whatever. When she finished her report, I'll send her away" I said and glanced where Jungwon, Sunoo, Ni-Ki and Haeyun are sitting.

Jungwon's POV

"I can't even stand feeling her presence so, how can I even talk to her, Jungwon?" Sunoo whispered to me.

I laughed in mute because, I told Sunoo to interact with Haeyun.

"Hmm, it's kinda boring. Btw, how old are y'all?" Haeyun asked who broke the silence between us here at the living room.

"I'm 18" I said and pinched Sunoo to talk.

"19" Sunoo shortly said.

Yeah, Sunoo's older than me but, I don't usually call him 'hyung' because, he doesn't want to. For Jay, Jake and Sunghoon's case, I don't know but, I got used to addressing them before as 'Mr. Park or Mr. Sim' so, it's kinda weird to call them 'hyung'.

"17" Ni-Ki responded.

"Oh, you're the youngest here?" Haeyun asked Ni-Ki.

Ni-Ki raised his brow. "Obviously"

I looked at Sunoo wearing a very proud expression to what Ni-Ki said.

"I'm turning 20 already, same with Jay and the two guys" She said.

"Did we ask her?" Sunoo whispered so, I immediately hit his arm.

"You're the University President even though, you're only 18, huh?" She stated.

"Hmm, yes. Responsibility and good leadership don't depend on your age" I said calmly and she just nodded.

Haeyun stood up. "I'll call the guys so, we can start"

"Ah, yes. Thank you" I said.

"I'll come back" She said and left.

"We'll be happy if you won't" Sunoo whispered and so, me and Ni-Ki cracked up.

Nini: I did some adjustment for their age here. Btw, Heeseung's age is 20.

---

Jay, Jake, and Sunghoon together with Haeyun came back after a few moments.

"The food will come after a while" Jay said before, sitting beside me.

Sunoo and Ni-Ki preferred sitting on the floor while, Jake and Sunghoon sat facing each other on the sofa. Me and Jay are working on the center table while Haeyun is in front of us.