43

Jungwon's POV

I entered our classroom with my mind clouded with unexplainable feelings and thoughts.

"I thought you're going to tour the transferee you're saying?" Sunoo asked when I sat beside him.

"Yes" I replied.

"Then, what the hell are you doing here?" He asked.

"To attend the class. What else should I be doing here?" I spat.

"Stupid! What I'm saying is that, if you're here then who will tour the transferee?!" He asked.

"Ah, Jay will" I said.

"Pardon me?" Sunoo asked.

"Jay will, since Jay personally know the transferee so, I let him tour her around. It's a shame if I don't give them some time to talk together" I said.

"Her?! A girl?" He asked again and so, I nodded. "Jay's relative?"

I shrugged. "Not sure about that but, I'm kinda sure that they already know each other for a long time" I said.

"Then, why do you have this worried expression on your face right now?" Sunoo asked.

"I'm not, just tired. Anyways, I heard that Taki's back now but, he's hanging out with Daniel this time and it's kinda weird knowing that Daniel was the one who reported his cheating case" I said and sighed after.

"Maybe, they just want to be good now with each other. Let's think positively, Yang Jungwon" He spoke.

"I guess so" I said before the professor came and start.

Jay's POV

"Hmm, it's nice here. I should have studied here earlier, right?" She stated when we finished roaming around.

"Seriously, why are you here?" I asked not even looking at her.

It wasn't my choice to be with her, Jungwon just told me to tour her and left us here.

"What? It's not like I'm not allowed to be here" She said.

"That's not it. Why did you transfer here suddenly? I heard you're starting classes in the university you're from" I said.

"I just want to be with you, again" She said and looked at me.

"For what?" I asked.

"To spend time with my childhood friend" Haeyun said.

Yeah, we're close when we're still young since her mom were working as my nanny back then. As the only child of the family and since my parents are always busy when it comes to our business, Haeyun would always play with me but, they suddenly moved out so, I didn't see her from then.

"You've grown a lot, Jay. I'm sorry for leaving you back then" She said.

"It's fine now. We don't need to talk about this, Haeyun" I said.

"Yeah. I missed you, Jongseongie" She said and smiled.

"We have to get going now and get your schedule" I said.