46

Jay's POV

The film already ended but, Jungwon and his friends already left and parted ways with us.

"You're welcome already, Jay" Sunghoon said and gave him a what-the-fuck-are-you-saying look.

"He's too proud of himself that he did something like a hero would do" Jake said while chuckling.

"I just sacrificed my seat for that girl even though, I badly want to sit next to Jake. You owe me something, Jay. If I didn't offered Haeyun my seat, the love of your life's probably avoiding you now" Sunghoon confidently stated.

"Yeah. Thank you" I said.

"Nah-uh. I won't settle for a single thank you 'cau—"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll treat you tomorrow. You're so talkative, Park Sunghoon" I immediately said before he even explain again.

"Good" He just said.

I looked back when someone lightly tapped me on my shoulder.

"Are you going home already?" Haeyun asked.

"Hmm, yes" I said.

"Can I come over?" She asked.

I immediately furrowed my brows together. "In my place?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm busy" I said.

"I won't be that long. I just want to visit besides, your mom told me to come over some time" She said.

Sighing, I just nodded. "Fine. Go to the parking lot, I'll just do something" I said and she smiled while nodding then, left.

I was so shocked when Jake and Sunghoon suddenly pulled me out of the AVR.

"Why did you agree?" Jake asked.

"She said that mom told her to come over" I said.

"Did you see how many students heard the two of you? What will they think? They don't even know what's your relationship between Haeyun" Jake said.

"I just want to take back what I said. She's not just trying to be close to you but, as what I can see, she's a hindrance with you and Jungwon" Sunghoon added.

"You do have a point with what you said earlier, Hoon. We get the point that she wants to spend time with you but, she's too much like what the heck?!" Jake said.

"Does she know that you and Jungwon are a couple in the eyes of everyone here?" Sunghoon asked.

"No, I didn't tell her" I said.

"What?! Why?!" Jake asked.

"It wasn't necessary for her to know. I don't want to tell her 'cause, she might tell this to mom" I said. "I don't trust her that much"

"Btw, did you already confess to Jungwon?" Sunghoon asked.

"Nope" I said.