38

Jungwon's POV

"Because, my heart's also beating so fast"

I knitted my brows together hearing what he said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

He looked at me and shook his head a little. "You'll know what I mean but, not now"

"And, when is that?" I insisted to ask out of my curiosity.

"Soon, my love" He said and squeezed my hand a little.

I don't know but, I think he's getting used to calling me with that endearment. I know that he's saying that 'cause, there's some people out here but, he's also calling me by that when we're just together or through the phone.

"You're getting used to calling me by that endearment" I said.

"Why? You should get used to it" He said.

"Why should I get used to that when we're close to ending this pretending?" I asked then, he looked away and even clenched his jaw.

"Anyways, I didn't know you have this hobby of playing with someone's hand when you're nervous or that's just your excuse to hold my hand? I see, you're very smart" He teased so, I immediately slapped his arm.

"And, I see that you're still an assuming guy" I spat.

"Whatever you say, Choco ball. I'll still believe that you just want to hold my hand" He stated like he doesn't care anymore.

I looked away to stop myself from smiling which I don't know why.

"The emcees told us to get ready since, we're going to perform after the welcome message" Heeseung hyung said.

"Alright" I said and walked away to find Sunoo and Ni-Ki since, they left to drink some water but, Jay immediately pulled me again and leaned forward to whisper something.

"When we stop the pretending, we won't go back to what we are back then, right? I can still get close to you like this, right?" He said.

I smiled and tapped his shoulder. "Of course you can, Jay"

---

I smiled after we finished our performance successfully which earned cheers and claps from the audiences even Yeonjun hyung's fans.

"Great job, everyone! We really did a great performance" Heeseung hyung exclaimed when we stepped down from the stage.

"Especially, Jay and Jungwon from executing the stunt smoothly" Jake said so, me and Jay looked at each other with a smile.

"Let's take some rest for now and congratulations to us!" I yelled and they all did some reactions.

Jay, Jake and Sunghoon left to check Yeonjun hyung who messaged them to come over so, the four of us head to the office to change our clothes and eat some snacks there.

"Gosh! I'm sweating so hard!" Sunoo complained and sat on the couch while holding his mini fan.

Ni-Ki and Heeseung hyung proceeded to the changing room so, Sunoo and I were left here.