18

Jay's POV

"You're not going tomorrow, hyung?" I asked through the phone.

"Yes. I'm sorry. I forgot that I have something to do tomorrow" Yeonjun hyung answered.

"But, I already told my friend that we'll meet tomorrow" I said, pertaining Jungwon as the friend.

"I'm sorry, Jay. I just need to meet someone tomorrow" He said.

I sat down on our couch before responding. "Then, we'll meet you next tomorrow"

"Yes. I promise" Yeonjun hyung said.

"Alright. Bye, hyung" I said and hung up the phone call.

I was shocked when I received another phone call. I checked the caller and a small smile is quickly formed on my lips.

"How did you get my number, Choco ball?" I asked after I accepted the call.

"I memorized it earlier when you handed your phone to me" he responded.

"How?" I asked.

"Of course, I used my mind! Stop asking questions now, Park Jongseong!" He yelled through the phone so, I chuckled with his annoyed response.

"Alright. What do you need? Do you want me to say 'Good night, my love. Sweet dreams' before you go to bed?" I teased then, I heard him breathe heavily which made me chuckle again.

"I'm so done with you! I'll never call you again!" He exclaimed so, I immediately laughed.

"Then, tell me now what do you want to say?" I asked.

"I can't come with you tomorrow to discuss the foundation with your cousin" He said.

"It's fine. Yeonjun hyung can't come either" I said.

"Really? Why?" He asked.

"He needs to meet someone" I said.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you tomorrow" He said.

"Aren't you going to wish me good night first?" I teased.

"Argh! Just sleep!" He yelled then, ended the call.

Teasing Jungwon is fun.

I was about to go to my room when I heard my phone ringing again.

I answered it without looking at the caller since, I'm tired picking up calls.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Fine!" I was startled to hear Jungwon's voice again.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Good night, Jay" He said in a more soft tone but, quick one and ended the call which left a smile on my face.

Jungwon's POV

"Hey, Jungwon" Sunoo called me.

"What?" I asked.

Deal | JayWon FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara