19

Jungwon's POV

"It seems like you're having fun here, huh?" He said rather than answering my question.

Why is he even looking at Daniel while saying those?

"What are you saying, Park Jongseong?" I asked.

"Nevermind. Who's this new kid here?" He asked.

"Kim Daniel, the new university Vice President" I said since, Daniel chose to stay quiet.

"Vice President? So, most of the time the two of you are together?" Jay asked.

"Of course. Why are you even asking?" I asked getting confused why is he asking those obvious things but, he stayed silent.

"What's with this sudden silence?" Sunoo broke the dead air.

"I'll go now, Choco ball. Eat this" Jay said and handed the food tray while staring at Daniel.

"But, I already order—"

"Eat well" he said and left after patting my head.

"He's jelly" Sunoo commented.

"Jelly? He's a human, Sunoo" I said.

"Haha. You're really funny, Jungwon" Sunoo sarcastically said and fake laughed.

"Jelly means jealous, hyung" Ni-Ki informed.

"Jealous? Why will he be freaking jealous?" I asked.

Sunoo and Ni-Ki looked at Daniel.

"What the heck?! Daniel? What is he jealous about?" I asked.

"To the point you're with someone?" Sunoo said but, in a tone like asking.

"A-ah, I'll go now, hyung" Daniel said. Maybe he's getting awkward now so, I nodded in agreement.

"Why is he jealous when we're only pretending?" I whispered when Daniel left.

"Maybe because that's also part of the pretending?" Ni-Ki guessed.

"What if that's not part of the pretending anymore and he don't like the fact you're with someone for real?" Sunoo said.

"What the hell are you saying?!" I said and Sunoo laughed.

"Just kidding" Sunoo said.

Jay's POV

"Where have you been?" Sunghoon asked.

"Jungwon's table" I said.

"Then, why do you look so pissed?" It's Jake's now turn to ask.

I stayed silent remembering what happened. Why did I behaved like that? Am I that affected that Jungwon is hanging with that Daniel guy?