40

Jay's POV

"Me? I like..." I started but, suddenly turned my gaze towards Jungwon and smiled. "I like U"

I clearly saw how surprised they are and Jungwon even blinked twice after I spoke.

"What?!" Sunoo asked.

"The letter. I like the letter U!" I explained and laughed after.

"Jeez, I thought you're confessing to Jungwon" Heeseung uttered.

"Soon, I will" I mumbled.

"Did I hear you say something?" Sunghoon asked.

"Nope. I didn't" I said.

"Okay. So, Jungwon like J and—"

I cut off Jake to continue what he'll say and looked again to Jungwon. "And, I like U"

I softly chuckled when he looked away and even saw his cheeks having a hint of red pigment from blushing.

"Is that necessary for you to repeat while looking at Jungwon?" Sunghoon asked.

"Stop asking, Hoon. He's just flirting" Jake whispered to him even though, we can clearly hear him.

"I can hear you, Sim Jaeyun" I stated and he just laughed at it.

Jungwon's POV

I am currently cleaning up what we ate earlier and the three guys left to see something.

"So..."

I looked up when I heard Sunoo speak.

"What do you think, Yang Jungwon?" He asked so, I just gave him a what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about look.

"Think about what?" I asked.

"Jay just indirectly told you that he likes you" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "He's talking about the letter not me, Kim Sunoo"

"But, you assumed that it was you" He said teasingly.

"Why would I?" I asked.

"Because, you like him too! Come on, you're smart enough to tell that this isn't just part of your pretending thing with him" Sunoo declared.

"What are you talking about there?!" Heeseung hyung yelled.

"About earlier!" Sunoo yelled. "I did a great job asking that question that it made Jay and Jungwon confess to each oth—"

"It wasn't a confession!" I screamed.

"You can just quit the pretending now and be together, hyung" Ni-Ki added.

"Right. Besides, I can't even tell if the two of you are still pretending 'cause, even there's no one around, the two of you kept on flirting around" Heeseung hyung said and chuckled while Sunoo were nodding vigorously.

"What happened to the thing you told us hyung that the two of you will pretend when someone's around?" Ni-Ki asked.

"And, to your 'Nah, I like girls' thing you said?!" Sunoo followed.