53

Jungwon's POV

I blinked twice, trying to process what he just did. I touched my forehead and smiled afterwards then, entered our dorm.

"What's with the wide smile, hmm?"

I was surprised and even made jump after hearing someone. I turned to Sunoo while clutching my chest and glared at him.

He chuckled. "So dramatic. I probably interrupted your thoughts, right?" He teased.

I threw the dorm key at him irritatedly so, he just laughed at it.

"Why are you still awake?" I asked.

"I want to hear a story before I go to bed, you know" He said.

"Story your face!" I yelled. "Nothing happened, you can sleep now"

"I refuse to believe that especially, when I just saw you touching your forehead" He said.

"I bumped my forehead" I lied.

"Why bother smiling when you hurt yourself?" He said so I widened my eyes. "Don't try to lie at me, Yang Jungwon. Just blurt it out so, I can go to sleep now"

"We had dinner, a little talk at their rooftop and he drove me here" I said.

He nodded. "About the forehe—"

"A...k-kiss" I barely said. "On my forehead"

Sunoo formed an 'O' with his lips, squealed a little and threw the dorm key back at me so, I caught it with my hand.

"I see, Jay's stepping up his moves" He said and stood up. "Good night!" He said and quickly rushed to his bed.

I just shook my head and prepared to sleep.

---

I sat down and heaved a sigh.

"You seem so tired, is everything okay?" Sunoo asked.

"Another responsibility" I said and showed the paper I am holding.

"I respect you" Sunoo just said and turned his attention to Ni-Ki.

"Are you okay, hyung?" I asked noticing how quiet he is.

"He's not in good terms with Seohun" Ni-Ki said who joined the conversation.

"Why?" I asked.

"You know, love quarrels" Ni-Ki said while smirking.

"It's already the last week of November. Is there any activities?" Heeseung hyung asked, changing the topic.

"There is. See this" I said and showed them the paper again which contains of the proposal.

Sunoo groaned. "Don't tell me we have to dance again?"

"No, don't worry" I said and smiled widely.