20

Jungwon's POV

"I'll do it" Jay said while standing.

"You clearly said you're not doing it exactly fifteen seconds ago" Jake teased.

"He got nervous by the mention of Daniel's name" Sunghoon said and gave Jay a teasing smile.

"Nervous of?" Sunoo asked.

"Nervous by the thought that Daniel will get even closer to Jun—"

"Hey! That's enough! " Jay yelled to stop Sunghoon. "I just want to experience performing. That's it" He explained and secretly slapped Sunghoon's arm.

"Well...okay. We're settled here so, I think we can go home now" I said. "Don't miss out the practices since, we're running out of time so, I need your full cooperation. Understood?"

"Yes!" They responded.

"Whoever misses a lot of practices will be removed and replaced so, be responsible everyone" I stated lastly then, they nodded and we left the university.

---

"So, everyone knew about that already?" Sunoo asked after I told them what happened earlier at the welcome party where officers found out the 'relationship' between me and Jay.

"Not everyone since the officers were the people present there but, I think the news will spread like a fire tomorrow" I said. "I gotta be ready for tomorrow"

"Ready for Jay's fangirls and fanboys or ready for their questions especially if the faculties found out about it?" Heeseung hyung asked.

Jeez! I still don't know what will happen if this news reach Mrs. Park—Jay's mom, the university's head and one of the owners of this school.

"Ready for both" I responded.

"Everything's going to be fine... hopefully" Sunoo said that made me even more worried.

"Ni-Ki and I are just going to change our clothes then we'll proceed to your place" Heeseung hyung said.

We're going to help each other choreograph our dance performance and also the music to be used so, we decided to work on me and Sunoo's dorm since, it's tidier than Heeseung hyung and Ni-Ki's room.

There's also a reason why Heeseung hyung and Ni-Ki's on the same dorm and that's because they both sleep and wake up late.

"Okay. We'll wait for you there" Sunoo said before we parted ways.

Jay's POV

"Yes, yes. Tomorrow afternoon, hyung" I responded when Yeonjun hyung asked what time we'll meet him.

"Okay. Where?" He asked.

"My house? I'm not sure. I didn't ask Jungwon about this" I replied.

Deal | JayWon FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara