55

Jay's POV

I immediately stood up after I noticed that Jungwon left all by himself plus the fact that I saw him wiping his tears which I don't know why.

"What happened?" I asked Sunghoon who's with Jungwon earlier.

"Go and follow him" Sunghoon said. "He was watching you and Haeyun all along"

"Shit" I muttered and immediately followed where Jungwon go.

Jungwon's POV

I just let my feet lead me somewhere, somewhere away form them while my tears continue to fall leaving traces as I walk.

I stopped for a moment to wipe my tears as the wind blew my hair.

I kept on thinking about the thought that I wish I could've been more fast enough to realize my feelings for him but, I was just so hesitant since we're in a situation where it's very confusing.

"Jungwon-ah!"

I was startled when I heard a familiar voice and confirmed it when I looked back.

I started to walk away again trying not to look back but, I knew that he's already keeping up with my pace and already near me when I heard his voice again.

"Let me talk to you, please" Jay added but, I just shook my head and walked faster.

"There's nothing to talk about" I said.

"Don't jump to conclusions just because of what you saw. Let me explain and clarify things for you" He added.

"No. I don't...need t-that" I closed my eyes when my voice cracked mid sentence.