15

Jungwon's POV

I don't know where am I supposed to be surprised for.

To the fact that he accepted my offer without hesitation or to what he addressed me which kept on repeating in my head and I hate it?

"Hey? Jungwon?" he called me.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered.

"Are you so surprised that I accepted it after I rejected you yesterday?" He asked.

Why does he even need to remind me that he rejected me once?

Before I even answer his question, he immediately cut me off. "Or, are you still thinking that I called you my lo—"

"Stop! That's enough, Park Jongseong" I spoke then, he plastered a very mischievous smile. "And, don't you dare call me by that again" I threatened him.

"Alright, choco ball" he said obviously teasing.

When will he freaking stop?!

"For goodness sake, just call me Jungwon!" I yelled then he laughed.

"I'm afraid that I can't agree with that" He said then chortled.

"I hate you so much!" I said then turned my back, ready to go.

"But, I like you" he suddenly said.

What the freaking hell?

The sudden silence was surrounded with my heart thumping and I don't understand why.

"Just practicing my fake flirting" he said which made me breathe again.

"S-sure" I said then fake laughed. "I'll see you around" I quickly said and walked away.

---

"What?! Really?!" Sunoo said surprised after, I told them that I successfully made a deal with the bad boy.

"Woah. You're good at persuading people" Heeseung hyung said.

"Of course. I'm good at everything, hyung" I said.

"Especially for being so confident right now" Heeseung hyung teased.

"Btw, did you ask Sunghoon hyung for the dance performance, hyung?" Ni-Ki asked.

"I forgot it" I said while scratching my head.

"Yeah. Of course, you're so focused with that deal so, we understand" Sunoo said.

"Then, just ask him now" Heeseung hyung said.

"Why?"

We followed to where Heeseung hyung is staring and to our surprise, the holy trinity is walking to our direction.

This sight is familiar.

I caught Jay's gaze which made me remember what happened earlier and what he called me.

"Wahh!! Jay's here!!"