XLV. Lemonade Date

Chapter 45, Lemonade Date
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I cherish every moment I have with everyone, what if it might be my last? "

~ Natalie James's POV ~

"So you're telling me, Javon isn't dating that blonde girl?"

Angus asked for the millionth time today, I nodded and laughed at his confusion.
I was looking through my suitcase, trying to find the best outfit to wear.

Today was our official first date, Lola still believes she has a chance so I why must I crush the poor girl's dreams?
I pulled out a light yellow dress, it looked gorgeous.

Jaden must've told me to pack this, I pulled out a pair of yellow converse.
I went to my bathroom and changed into the outfit, I brushed my hair into a ponytail and let out my two bangs.

Angus clapped for me and told me to twirl which I did, it's now been two months of working on Euphoria.
I've grown closer to the cast, Angus and I stood in the mirror and I took a photo.

I've been posting on my Instagram so people didn't think I was dead or still missing, I agreed to move back with my mom and actually cut Veronica out of my life.
My heart swelled at the thought of going on a date with Javon, I mean I always wished it would happen and now it's happening.

I decided to post an old photo of Angus and I, it was my favorite photo as well.
We were going to the movies and he picked out my outfit.

@ GhostedbyNJ Posted!

Liked by anguscloud and 3

Liked by anguscloud and 3.5M more
GhostedbyNJ: Throwback to Movie night

Jaylawaltonofficial: y'all are officially father and daughter.
^^ GhostedbyNJ: I love that too

anguscloud: glad I made you happy
^^ GhostedbyNJ: you really did

Onwardjdub: eh, still your favorite
^^ onwardwanna: who are you lying to?
^^ GhostedbyNJ: to all of us, Daelo is my favorite

Sydney_Sweeney: awww, that's cute

There were more comments but I didn't look at all of them, I had to leave for my date with Javon.
I walked out of my trailer and saw Javon standing there happily.

I grabbed his hand and we walked to the diner, we sat down in a booth.
All we ordered was lemonade.

"Well, we should talk about how you document everything."

I laughed at Javon's sentence, he was right.
I always wrote everything down, no matter how long ago it was, I always remembered.

This was one of the moments.

" I cherish every moment I have with everyone, what if it might be my last? "

I asked with a chuckle, I took a sip from my lemonade.
We continued talking about different things, our lemonades were finished.

We paid for the drinks and left the diner, we walked around telling stories.
I loved this for us, until I saw Coco.

"Oh, I've been looking all over for you."

I bit my tongue and looked at Javon, he just rolled his eyes discreetly and nodded slowly.

"I'm on a date with NJ, can we talk later?"

Before she could respond, he grabbed my forearm and walked away from her.
I couldn't stop laughing, it was very awkward but I still managed to think of a funny situation.

Javon must've read my mind because he began to laugh as well, we soon started to make jokes about the altercation.
The sun was already setting, it felt like it was only a second but I loved every moment with him.

Javon stopped by my trailer, he kissed my cheek and went to leave but I wanted an actual kiss.
A kiss that I've worked for, I deserved it.

I grabbed his hand, he turned back and smiled.
He kissed me softly, our lips connected quick like Bluetooth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist, Coco came and saw it.
She shrieked and looked like she was about to cry, I rolled my eyes.

I cried a lot when we never spoke to each other, her crying shouldn't kill her.
I put my middle finger up and winked at her, Javon pulled away.

He laughed at my actions, I went to go inside of my trailer, he pulled me back for another kiss.
This was the part where more music came and the camera slowly went up.

Time flies by, they all sing along, time flies by, they all sing along.

Time flies by, bye.
Bye.