XXVIII. Jealousy Jealousy

Chapter 28, Jealousy Jealousy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I don't trust blondes, they act stupid in movies and TV shows but backstabbing people in real life. "

~ Natalie James's POV ~

It's been a week since my meltdown, Jaden has been messaging me everyday and every night to check up on me.
I appreciate it as well.

I was downstairs in the living room when my phone began to ring, the ID caller was unknown to me.
But I answered anyways, just then Garrett's phone began to ring as well.

"Is this Natalie James Arthur?"

A male voice had asked, I stood silent for a moment.
I wasn't sure if I should deny or tell the truth but I knew I had to say something.

"Yeah, who is this?"

I asked politely, I walked to the kitchen where my mom was and put the call on speaker.

"I'd like to congratulate you for getting the part of Maeve Jackson!"

I started squealing like a maniac, I was jumping up and down.
Just then, Garrett runs to the Kitchen and begins jumping up and down with me.

I said thank you and hung up before I jumped into Garrett's arms, he twirled me around and we began to squeal again.
Garrett ran upstairs to call Valentino to tell him the good news.

I decided to call Javon and tell him I got the part happily but when I did, it went straight to voicemail.
I decided to call Jaden, he picked up on the first ring.

"HEY NJ!"

He screamed into the phone like the fangirl he is, I laughed a bit before grabbing my keys and walking outside of the house.

"I got the part of Maeve in Euphoria, I called Javon but he didn't answer."

I began to walk to the Waltons, I wanted to deliver the good news to Jayla in person and possibly Javon if he wasn't busy.

"Oh, he's on face time with someone right now, I can tell him to call you."

Jaden said but I declined fast, soon Jaden chose to face time me.
I accepted fast.

"Why are you walking?"

He asked me, he was in his room playing his PlayStation, he had his headset on and was clicking with the controller fast.

"Walking to see your sister and you."

I answered finally arriving to the front of the house.

"Open the door dork."

He paused his game and took his phone with him, he was running downstairs.
He almost fell which caused me to laugh at his stupidity.

He opened the door and hung up the phone, hugging me tightly.
He finally let go and allowed me to walk inside of the house, we walked upstairs together and walked into Jayla's room.

"Hey Jay, I got some good news!"

Jayla stood up from her bed and hugged me, we sat down on her bed.

"What is it?"

"I got the part of Maeve from Euphoria!"

We both squealed, including Jaden because that's his job now and hugged each other.
We decided to go downstairs to the living room to watch some movies.

But instead we sat on the couch and called Valentino.

It took him three rings before he answered, he was always in the kitchen cooking.

"Sorry I took long, I was congratulating your brother, also, CONGRATULATIONS NJ!"

Valentino congratulated me which made me smile, I thanked him and we continued to speak about the weirdest things ever.
I look up and notice Javon and some blonde girl.

My blood boiled and I wasn't sure why, was it the fact they were holding hands or the fact they were flirting?
Can't tell.

"Oh hey NJ, this is Lola, Lola this is NJ."

Javon said finally noticing me, he introduced me to the blonde girl but I couldn't stop my face from giving her a dirty look.
I quickly covered it with a smile and shook her hand happily.

"Nice to meet you Lola."

I said trying to be nice to her even if I felt the worse jealousy known to humanity.

"Nice to meet you as well NJ."

I left go of her hand and watched as the two went to the dining room to continue talking.
Valentino couldn't help but laugh at me, I would laugh at me too.

"The J in NJ stands for Jealousy."

Valentino joked which made me smile a bit, it was a good joke.

"Nope, NJ stands for Never Jealous."

I retorted which made both of us laugh, we were on FaceTime now since we got bored of just regular call.

"Lemme see her."

I nodded and flipped the camera, I was trying to be discreet with it and I was successful.
Valentino's face expression changed and he scrunched his face up.

" I don't trust blondes, they act stupid in movies and TV shows but are backstabbing people in real life. "

I stifled my laugh and nodded, it was true.
I've had my fair shares of blondes hurting me and ruining my life.

I finally left the Waltons as the sunset and hung up the phone, I was on my way home.
I may have been overthinking it but I truly was jealous as much as I hated to admit it.

We weren't together but I was feeling something other than friendship towards him, so I was obviously going to feel a bit uncomfortable towards any girl who was being flirty to him.
But it was strange since I wasn't jealous towards any girl that was friends with him, like Kylee.

I need to sort out my feelings before I even say or do anything to anyone.

Sophia Grace as Lola Richardson

Lola is a thirteen year old, social media influencer

She does a little bit of music but is more active on her social media platform.

" I'm just saying, not everyone's going to like you. "