XXIX. Promises

Chapter 29, Promises
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Well this just got more difficult, didn't it? "

~ Natalie James's POV ~

I arrived home and took a nice shower, I had my hair in a messy bun.
I wore a tank top and shorts, I laid in bed watching Netflix original, OuterBanks.

I got a message and looked at it, it was my characters backstory and everything I needed to know.
It was a lot.

Maeve Jackson is a fourteen year old girl, people knew her as the violent person.
She always had her brother's back since nobody had hers, not even her parents.
Maeve is only kind to those she knows personally like Rue, Lexi, Kat and Maddy.
Especially Maddy.

Maeve was never known for doing drugs or being shared around and that's how she liked it.
She kept it that way for her whole life, not wanting people to see her different or treat her different.

Everything was going well until she met Fezco, she didn't expect herself to grow attach to the young man.
Not romantically but she found herself safe whenever she was near him.
But when she met Ashtray, everything changed.

Her feelings for him?
Now they were romantic but she never told anyone, not even Maddy.

I gasped, I had no idea I was going to be playing Ashtrays love interest.
But I'm not complaining, I'll take it.

Garrett knocked on my door before coming in with a smile on his face, he showed me his phone which revealed the message of his character.
He left my room when Valentino called.

I decided to go spend time with my twins, I walked into their room and smiled.
They were wide awake and hungry.

I picked up Mila and began to feed her while telling her all about my day, even the Lola part.
She doesn't understand but when she's older she will, we were going to have a bond that way.

I laid her back into her crib after burping her, I picked up Milo and repeated the process except I told him a different story about how I wanted my day to go.
I burped him and laid him back down in his crib.

I went to my room and decided to do something with my day, I changed into some tights, a KISS shirt and high tops.
I grabbed my ice skates and phone and left my room, walking downstairs and leaving the house.

I passed the Waltons on the way their when I heard my name being called, I turned around and saw Daelo.
He ran over to me, I placed my skates down and hugged him tightly, lifting him from the ground.

He laughed a bit, I smiled and set him down, grabbing my ice skates.

"What's up Mumps?"

I asked as I grabbed his hand and walked to his house with him.

"Where were you going?"

He completely ignored my question, I discarded it and answered his.

"I was going to a ice rink."

"Sounds fun, can I join you?"

I couldn't say yes since he wasn't mine so I walked to the kitchen where his mom was.
She embraced me and kissed my temple.

"Hey Mrs Walton, can I take Mumps to the ice rink with me?"

I asked politely, to my surprise she says yes.
Daelo smiles and drags me upstairs, we walk to his room and I watch him grab his own ice skates.