XXXVII. Feel My Pain

Chapter 37, Feel My Pain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" You've put me through hell, now I'm giving you sneak peek to where you're going in the after life. "

~ Natalie James's POV ~

I woke up in the afternoon, the aching in my body stopped and the pain in my head went away.
I went downstairs and ate breakfast, it felt weird, I felt weird.

I felt nauseous like what I just ate was about to come up, I ran from the table and went upstairs.
I ran to the bathroom and bent over the toilet, I threw up all of my breakfast.

Tears stung my eyes, I was never like this, I didn't want to be like this.
This was the reason why I had ran away from the friendship with Veronica, she made me like this.

I dug my own grave, I was exhausted with everything.
My lip quivered as I trembled, I got up from the toilet and brushed my teeth.
My heart raced, I looked in the mirror and saw how puffy and red my eyes were.

I looked down and saw bruises on my legs, I lifted my shirt up and saw as bruises formed above my ribs and on my abdominal.
My body was never ruined like this, I looked perfect in my eyes and in my mom's.

Soon my eyes went red with anger, I was angry now.
I was better until Veronica came, I was good until Coco came.

I was amazing until Javon came.

None of this would have happened to me if I were to crumple up the note and had rejected his offer on helping me.
All of this pain, this depression, all of it would have been avoided if I had just stood in bed.

But still, I couldn't hate either one of them.
I didn't dare curse them out or say anything harmful towards them.

I busied myself with cleaning the house and eating, I ate until I couldn't anymore and then threw up.
I tried fixing myself but it didn't work, I was angry with Veronica.

She was changing me, I was starting to look like her.
I was starting to lose myself and I had no idea yet, I was so angry with everything that I didn't hear the door slam shut.

I looked at the door way with anger painted on my face, Veronica stood there with a smile.
A smile that I wanted, no, needed to wipe off.

I went up to her and back handed her, the slap was loud enough since it echoed.
Veronica held her lip as blood soon pooled.

She shoved me to the ground, I was sick and tired of being shoved everywhere whenever I'm near her.
I got up and shoved her back, as she stumbled back, I didn't stop myself from harming her.

She fell backwards and fell onto the table, breaking it.
I grabbed her hair, dragging her outside.

No matter where we fight, I didn't want to ruin anything.
I don't live here so I wouldn't want to pay for damage that I didn't cause or didn't intentionally cause.

I let go of her hair and got on top of her, I was slapping her silly.
She grabbed my wrists and shoved me off of her, she got on top of me and punched me.

I had a split lip and a cut cheek, I was so angry and with the adrenaline, I didn't feel anything.
I pushed her off of me, we were both standing as I threw punches.

Boxing came in handy, I blocked half of the punches she threw.
She had pushed me so hard, I fell back and hit my head on the dirt.

She laughed and taunted in my face as she walked close up to me, she slapped me one last time before turning around to walk off.
I couldn't allow that, I stood up and ran as fast as I could.

I jumped onto her back, putting her in a chokehold.
I wanted to kill her, in fact, I felt like I needed to.

She fell onto her knees as I tightened my grip on her, she gasped for breath, scratching my arm to let go but I didn't.

" You've put me through hell, now I'm giving you a sneak peek to where you're going in the after life. "

My voice was low and sounded like I've been crying with the voice cracking but I was serious.
I felt her tears escape her eyes and hit my arms, as I felt her slowly give up, I let go.

She fell onto her hands and knees, coughing and trying gasp for air.
I crouched down to her level and grabbed her chin to force her to look at me, I was letting her know I'm no longer her toy.

"I'm my own person, so treat me like it or next time I won't let go. It's a promise not a threat."

With that being said I stood up and went to the house, I walked upstairs and cleaned my cuts.
The pain in my stomach and thigh came back but I ignored it, I wanted to feel like I was powerful and not a loser.

I wish I knew that this was going to ruin my life because if I did, I would have never done it.