XIII. Gymnasium Search

Chapter 13, Gymnasium Search
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" If you love gymnastics, I'm going to find you a gymnasium, I promise. "

~ Natalie James's POV ~

I got home from the gym, I was laying in bed in my oversized AC/DC shirt when my landline began to ring.
I looked at the Caller ID and it was unfamiliar, I decided to take my chances and answer it.

"Arthur Residence, how may I assist you?"

I waited for the other person to say something but all I heard was silence, I was getting creeped out until something broke the silence.

"Crap, didn't know I was muted. Is this Natalie?"

I was confused, this wasn't Jayla but I wasn't about to hang up.

"This is her, whose speaking?"

I asked politely stifling my laugh, they forget to unmute themselves which had to be pretty funny.

"Javon, from the gym."

"How'd you get my number Javon, from the gym?"

He chuckled at my sentence which caused me to laugh a bit.

"Jayla, she was way too happy when I asked for it."

He answered sheepishly, I'll admit, that was so cute and nice of someone.
We continued to chat but he had hung up due to Jaden and Jayla wanting to go on a live.
I went out of my room and decided to go visit Ainsley.

"Hey, Ainsley."

I walked in and notice her doing a handstand, her room was spacious so she was able to do whatever she pleased.
She got down and hugged me tightly, I noticed she was rewatching old gymnastics videos.

"You really want to be back in the gym, don't you?"

I asked as I looked around her room, taking in all the trophies and medals she's won, she was a natural and it amazed me.
She paused her video and looked at me, she seemed to have been working out for a bit since she was sweat.

"Yeah, I miss having competitions and a coach and even a team! I mean I never spoke to them but I missed them."

Ainsley answered truthfully, I understood that, she was happy and more happier at science fairs or winning soccer games.
I looked at her and give her a soft smile, I had the perfect idea.

" If you love gymnastics, I'm going to find you a gymnasium, I promise. "

I kissed her forehead and left her room running into mine, turning my LEDs to blue and grabbing my laptop.
I was going to find her a gymnasium and I was going to succeed because I promised her and because I'm the best sister.

After a few hours of working on my laptops trying to find the perfect coach, team and gymnasium, my landline rung.
Seriously, I have a phone for a reason.

"Arthur Residence, Juniper's creation speaking."

I said bluntly, I wasn't trying to talk to anyone today but I couldn't sit there and let my phone ring or what if it was an emergency?

"Hey NJ."

It was Javon, his live must've ended, I took a break from my laptop and searched around to grab my glasses that I use whenever I'm going to be on my laptop for so long.

"Hey Javon, is everything alright?"

I asked patiently as I rummaged around my desk and drawers until I found them, I put them on and went back to my bed.
I continued searching and so far either one was full, shut down, sued or being arrested for a creep.

"Yeah, are you busy? I could call back later if you are."

I silently laughed, he was definitely considerate towards me.

"Nope, just searching for a gymnasium for my little sister. She's into gymnastics."

I answered as I resumed my search for a gymnasium, it was silent for a moment until Javon spoke up.

"Why don't you bring her to the gym tomorrow, I do gymnastics and my dad's my boxing coach. Maybe he can coach her?"

He asked shyly which brought a huge smile to my face, he made my job so much easier.
I obviously said yes and we began to speak about different things.

A few hours later and we had hung up due to being hungry and wanting dinner.
I walked to Ainsley's room, I knocked twice and waited for a response.

"Ainsley, get your bag ready, someone helped me find a coach for you."

I said happily to which she squealed and jumped up from her bed, she ran to me and hugged me tightly before letting go and grabbing her lavender dufflebag from Nike.

"Thank you NJ!"

She was so ecstatic that she packed in under twenty minutes, I was glad to see I brought a smile to her face.
I just hope someone else can find her a soccer team and coach, I did enough miracles for the rest of my life.