chapter 26

" What's wrong? Hmm, kat ?" He asked softly. As I clutched his sleeve, not wanting him to leave me too.

" I can't," I said in between my crying.

" It's okay, you don't have to tell me," he said, holding me in his arms as I silently cried. 

callen's pov :

" Callen" she called me, her voice breaking due to the sobs. " I miss my parents, I want to tell you everything but how? why is this so complicated" I cupped her face and looked at her. her eyes were closed, her cheeks stained by her tears. she was strong, so strong. 

" you can trust me, take your time and I am here to listen to you anytime" 

" Callen, how is everything going to be okay?" she whispered opening her eyes . 

" my parents are alive, they never died " 

" what ? " 

" they are," she said biting her lips ." yesterday my uncle told me everything" 

                                                   .......     

" can I look into it kat? I won't if you don't want me to interfere in your matter" I cannot see her in this state, she looks strong but she is so broken. I know it's been not that long since I met her but I can tell she is physically and mentally so strong but, she cannot handle anything properly when she gets emotional and that's okay and that is what I like about her, that she is a human. 

" you can? " she asked.

"I can if you want me to " she looked at me deeply for a few seconds before replying. 

" thank you," she said in a broken voice and nodded. 

I smiled. " you know, punch me," I said. 

" what?" she asked chuckling.

" yeah punch me" 

" Really?" she said giving me a challenging look. I knew this would take her mind off those things for a while. 

" Yup," I said smiling. she got up from her seat and her fist came in with much force as I douched it. she again tried to punch but I again douched it. 

" Callen, now I know what you are playing "I smiled that she observed it soon. She brought her fist again but with that she crossed her legs with mine making me lose almost my balance and  okay, I didn't expect that. 

" Callen you really want to get beaten today right, you are playing defensive" 

"I wouldn't hit you," I said. 

" That means you are going easy on me ?" she stopped. 

" i am not doing it this way " she said turning away. 

" you know you cannot protect your left side," I said with what i have observed for quite a while. 

" what are you talking about ? i protect it quite well" 

" you dont " she frowned. 

" i do" she said stepping forward. " prove it that i don't " this girl really like challenges. 

"I won't hit you, I am saying this again"  i said , raising my hands up . 

she came forward and her knuckles almost touched in my right side when I quickly stepped aside, thankful for my good reflexes.

before she could have the time to focus I worked on her left side with a little bit much force . she clutched her side and groaned in pain. shit i am sorry .