chapter 20

Kandis pov:

My alarm rang which I yesterday forgot to off , I needed sleep as I cried too much yesterday . Nora was besides me , she looked so calm while sleeping but yesterday she was really concerned and worried . I could see that in her eyes .

I lost my parents but I have people around me who genuinely cares !
Nora , Smith , uncle ducas-

I sighed .

Mr ducas , even if he left me .... He still took me with him when I had no one , he did many things for me which I am very thankful for . I don't know the reason why he left but deep down I know he loved me and cared for me , for me .... I told myself that me never loved me and it always back stabbed me.

I looked at Nora again and smiled .
I sat up and my blanket fall off my shoulders . Woah it's cold , I again covered myself with the blanket and our of nowhere I thought ' come on , if you want to make your story you cannot sit on bed all day , it ain't interesting '
Who said I wanted to make a story ?
Me ofcourse , great !

I stretched my arms and saw messages from Finn .

Finn - "Hey , I am coming today for the musium trip "

Finn- " is it a trip? "

Finn- " anyways so callen said that we will pick you up so dont go alone "

Callen ! I cried in his arms yesterday ....
Ahhhhhhhhhhh shit !!!!!
I don't want to face him , what type of situation is this ? I never cried infront of anyone . I did actually , when I was born .
Ahhhhhhhh stop with the PJ's kat now !

So ..... I have to go .... With him . I sighed
Great !

Kat - " no it's not a trip according to teachers but it is according to us "

Kat - " I am not going alone , you know I am famous in school , I am very friendly and approachable so I will be going with one of my old friend "

Finn - " tell Eric to join us too "

Kat - " you thought I was talking about him ? "

Finn - " do I need to think ?"

Kat - " .... 🐵.... "

I kept my phone aside and quickly did my morning routine . After a while I was ready , I opened the fridge to look something to eat but i heard Nora's voice

" Kat , you want breakfast? Wait let me help you " she said .

" Oh no , I Just wanted to eat something to fill my stomach for now don't worry " I explained but she shook her head .
I smiled and nodded .

" Kat " I looked at her , as she kept the container of milk on stove to boil it
" Today ... Smith and uncle ducas wants to talk with you - " I stopped her and was going to say no when she said " they don't want topic like this to be left open for a Long time , it's important . You might want to listen and act on it but do it with patience. I won't tell you what it is because Its not my place but ducas can .
It's something you won't like to listen as well as you can like , but listen and take it with patience " she said as she stroked my hair softly with a little painful smile .

I didn't say anything, I just gave a nod.
I am not stressed about having conversations with uncle ducas nor Smith but what it is that they are going to tell me ?

I heard a knock on door , Nora was going towards the door but I stopped her ,
" It's Eric , today we have a education trip so he is coming with me "

She smiled and hummed
" That's great "

I opened the door but it was finn and callen .

" Oh ! You are here already , Eric is yet to come though "

" It's fine , we can wait " Finn said while munching on a biscuit.

" Okay , come in "

They both came in and Nora came out of kitchen , probably to see the reason of noise.

" Teenage kids! kat doesn't really bring anyone here besides Eric , though callen came here before " Nora exclaimed .

They smiled as someone entered inside the living room.

" Okay, Eric is here"

He only smiled , he is shy and silent with new people .

" Okay let's go then " Finn said and I nodded.

" Oh wait kids , I made some milk for kat . You all drink milk first and then go and Eric you don't like milk so what do you want ? " Nora asked .

" Ohh no need for that , mom already made me eat whole meal " Eric said .

As we talked about Finn's condition and about callen saying no to milk because he doesn't want to trouble her and Eric starting to be open up .

Nora brought the milk , we quickly drank it and got in the car .

I am so sorry for late update , I had my exams going on and my schedule is so so so busy like I am having 3 tests of 3 hr in one day and at other times I am studying for those test 😭 wish me luck

And

I will try my best to update 🐿️

Bye stars ✨