chapter 13

Kandis pov:

I opened the door and I saw Nora walking back and forth in living room with her phone in her hand .

" Eh... Nora? " I called , she quickly turned her head and she sighed of relief .

I gestured callen to come in .

" Where were you ? Do you have any idea what time is it? Do you know how worried I was ? Why didn't you pick up your calls? You should have Atleast left a message kandis "

" I am so sorry Nora , I really didn't mean to make you worry. My phone was on silent and when I saw your calls my phone died ". I held my phone up to show and held a apologizing smile .

" It's fine , are you callen ? "

Callen smiled and nodded .

" Ohh , nice to meet you ! Kat told me about you " my eyes widened . Why does she have to say that ?!
Oh god.

" Nice to meet you too " callen replied

" Come , sit here . I will bring some water "

" No no , it's fine . I just wanted to drop her here . I have things to do so.... I have to leave " he said

" Oh that's fine , come again " Nora said.

I looked at him and followed him out .

" Are you going to see Finn? "

" Yeah , I have to be there with him "

" Can I come?" I asked . I wanted to meet him , I haven't seen him and I don't know how bad his injuries are .

" I just dropped you here kat ! " He chuckled. " Go in , I will pick you up tomorrow at 8 am okay? "

" Okay sure " I nodded .

I saw him go down the stairs and I locked the doors .

" Nora " I called her.

She was sitting on the couch , she looked up to me
" Now tell me what's going on "

"About what?"

" Kandis ! I am talking about callen " she said teasingly .

"Oh " I chuckled " he's just a friend Nora , I told you "

" Whatever , he match your vibe " she chuckled and went to her room.

I sat on the couch and my stomach growled. I was so into the situation I forgot I am hungry . I made my way to Kitchen , I opened the fridge and saw nothing . My eyebrows furrowed and my stomach started to hurt . Oww I am so hungry .
I saw a chip's packet , I opened it and showing 2-3 chips at once I made my way back to the couch.

I waited till my phone start , eating chips and staring at the screen of my phone . Once it started I saw a message from Lucas . I read it through notification

" Is Finn okay ?"

From when does he started caring about him ?
I messaged callen asking him about Finn and he replied after few minutes .

Callen - " He's doing fine, don't worry "

Kat - " Is he asleep? "

Callen - " no , he is with his mom "

Kat - " when can he get discharge"

Callen - " tomorrow if everything is okay"

Kat- " okay , take care . Good night "

Callen - " good night "

Should I ask him about Lucas? Let's see about this tomorrow.