character description

Hey to my Moonflowers who bloom at night! 💠

This book is still in progress and hasn't been edited yet. English isn't my first language, so if you notice any mistakes, please feel free to correct me in the comments.

I really hope you find the story interesting, and I would absolutely love to connect with all of you! Let's be friends and share our thoughts. ✨

---------------------------------------------------------

# KANDIS MILLER

Short summary:

Sharp minded, Intelligent, strong, trained to handle guns and can protect herself

Main description:

Kandis is a simple and a confident girl.

Kandis parents died in a car accident when she was 8 yrs old, that time her uncle, Mr Ducas adopted and took care of her. She loved him and was close to his son Eric.

She had only one friend in her school that was Eric and always saved him when he was bullied .

# CALLEN KELLER

Short summary:

Handsome and a mature boy , bodyguard of President's illegitimate son .

Main description:

Callen is simple guy and prefer to be silent.

He is intelligent and athletic.

Callen's father was in military and his brother James has the duty to protect the president , while callen has the duty to protect the illegitimate son of president .

# Finn Wilson

Short summary :

Illegitimate son of president ( Mr. Wilson )

Main description:

Finn is son of Mr . Wilson , and his identity is kept hidden from everyone , only Callen ( bodyguard of Finn ) , finn's mother , Mr Wilson and few other people close to them knew about his identity . No one in his school knew who he truly is , his father always assured him that he will let country know who he is but always his post and elections seemed to get in way. Mr Wilson favoured his presidency more than his sons. Callen is supposed to protect Finn and his identity. Someone who is a non- follower of Mr Wilson can be a threat to his life and It will be really hard for Finn to get accepted in public because of this .

# MR. DUCAS

Short summary:

Kandis's uncle

Adopted Kandis after her parents death.

Main description:

Mr.ducas had a lovely family, but due to certain reasons the couple had to divorce and after a year of his divorce he adopted Kandis.

Even when he saw Kandis hanging with his son i.e Eric, he never told her to stop being with him. He was a kind and a humble person, always wished good for Kandis and Eric.

# ERIC

Short summary:

Eric is kandis's cousin brother and her one and only friend

Main description:

Eric is son of Mr. Ducas who lives with his mother after his parents divorce. He usually get bullied in school but Kandis is always there for him. He is a shy boy for others but he is very playful and active with the people who knows him.

( Total golden retriever)

# Nora

Short summary:

Nora was Kandis' father's best friend before he met accident and died.

Main description:

After death of Kandis' parents she took care of kandis. She was her friend and her mom depending on the situation. Mr. Ducas and Nora knows kandis well as they has seen her since she was a kid.

# Mr Wilson

Short summary :

- president
- legal son i.e Lucas Wilson