chapter 16

Callen pov :

I am here in my father's office , I sat on the couch in front . The door opened and my fathers smiling face came in view . I smiled back and he came besides me on the couch .

" So let's get on the important topic first " he said.

" See callen " he sighed " mr and mrs Miller's dead wasn't actually because of a car accident "

My eyebrows furrowed , I didn't speak anything . I have to listen first . Be practical about this situation callen!

" They died while protecting Mr Wilson. They did their best to protect him , protect finn . Finn has met them,he was very young . I cannot tell you about everything that happened because even I don't know much , all I know is as they were secret agents their actual reason of death cannot be revealed. Kandis probably don't know who they were so see only knows that they died in car accident".

This is all a mess . if she find out all this , this is nowhere to the point she can handle . No one could handle this. She was growing up thinking her parents died in a accident . She has no clue that people close to her lied , even if it's for her or for whatever reason . Her getting hurt by this is completely normal. Is she supposed to find it out? Yet?

" That's all I know callen " he smiled weakly . I nodded and gave him a good bye hug .

.....

I started the car , now I have to pick kat from her home and visit Finn.

I stopped in front of her apartment and messaged her " I am here".
Getting out of car , I walked towards stairs . I heard someone walk down, coming in view . She was wearing her black top and blue jeans . Her hairs were braided . I looked at her face , her eyes were red . While talking to James I saw how confused and scared she was , scared that what he said is true . Yes it is true.

" Let's go" she smiled, I could see the pain in her smile . I nodded.

Sitting inside I looked at her once and started the car.

The ride was silent for 10 min until she asked " do you also know my parents?"

" No , I know their names though " I said

She looked at me while I kept my eyes on road.

" About what James told me , I mean erm..... I have been told , no no not even told it's in the documents that they died in a accident ... Ahh whatever " she said .

What am I supposed to say ? Seriously callen!

" Kat ! How about you talk with someone who would know about this ? "

She nodded . The ride was silent , we reached there in 15 mins.
Getting out of car I looked at kandis , she was looking at the top . She turned to me " let's go"

I smiled and nodded .