chapter 19

I heard my phone ring , I saw the caller ID it was callen. I sighed . Why is he calling me now?

I looked at my phone again for few seconds and accepted the call .
" Hello " I said

" Are you okay? "

That's it , I couldn't control my tears anymore as I kept my hand on my eyes to hide them .

" Kat?"

" I am okay " I said but it came out as a sob . I am so stupid why am I crying so much .

" I am coming there "
" Wha-" before I could say anything he cut the call .

____________

I buried my face in my hand and wiped the tears . I am again saying I am not angry over anyone , I don't know why am I feeling so bad . Whatever the reason it may be after all my parents are dead . I tried to calm down , my eyes close.

I heard some shuffle besides me , I opened my eyes and someone shoes . Slowly looking up I saw callen standing beside me . I sighed .

" Why did you come ? Wait ! How do you know I was here ? "

He took a seat on a swing besides me
" I was behind you when I called you " he said with a straight face .

" Why were you here then? "

" I told you already , I live in your neighborhood "

I was confused " yeah I remember but you said you live in that apartment which you took me to ".

" That is my apartment and this is my house " he said looking infront . " My parents live here "

Oh , I nodded .

" Why were you crying ?", He asked silently still facing infront.

"....well my par- nothing " I said. He looked towards me and I looked down .

My eyes started to blur as tear accumulated in my eyes . I know he was looking at me . I heard him get up and saw him kneeling in front of me , he placed his hand on my knees as he looked in eyes .

" Everyone lied to me , every close person " I said as tears flowed out of my eyes.

I looked in his eyes , he was concerned . His eyes full of worry .

" My parents lied to me " as I said this I burst into more tears . Callen leaned forward and took me in his arms , hugging me as I was crying .

" I know this might not be a big thing to cry over , but I miss them . I don't know what I am feeling , I am not Angry over anyone who lied to me but -" I was not able to tell what I was feeling , I was hurt but I couldn't tell what was going in my mind . He pulled away and I got up .

" sorry , I didn't wanted to cry " callen came near me as he wiped my tears .

" I know " he said and he took me in a hug , rubbed my back and pulled away after a few seconds.

" My father told me about you kat , I know about your parents . I didn't tell you because that's not me you should found out "
I nodded " you did the right thing "

Well now I am embarrassed I cried so much infront of him. Why? Ahhh .
I was never this stupid.

" Thanks , I cried a lot " I chuckled .
" You want to go meet Finn ? He got discharged , he is at home " he said .

Nora was home alone , I told her to eat first but I know she wouldn't .

" Callen I am sorry but Nora is home alone and probably she haven't eaten because of me " I said . He nodded .

" Let me take you home " I smiled and nodded .

" By the way are you coming tomorrow then ? " I asked .

" Yeah , he said he wants to "

We reached to my building as the elevator opened and I saw Nora came out . Her eyes met mine as she quickly walked towards me . He took me in a hug shocking me , a big hug and I hugged her back .

" Nora-"

" I am so sorry kat " she said . I frowned.
" What happened"
" I am sorry I lied to you " I felt something wet on my top , I pulled away and saw she was crying . Wipping her tears I cupped hands on her cheeks .

" Nora it's okay , I don't blame you . I don't blame anyone . I just needed some time " I breath sharply .

" I am not upset at anyone " I said .

She looked at me with her concerned eyes. She mouthed a " sorry " and looked down.

" Nora did you eat ? Let go and eat first"

I looked at callen as he nodded to me . I understood that he is taking a leave now and I smiled towards him .

Nora made me sit as she was bringing food. She filled my plate , I was going to take the fork in my hand as it went to another hand. I looked up and saw Nora. She took some rice and forwarded in front of me towards my mouth. I looked at her , it reminded me of my mom . When they used to come home late and I refused to eat she would feed me with her hands .

" Ahh " I heard her .

I opened my mouth and smiled as my eyes got blurry . I controlled my tears .

After dinner I went to my room and lay down. Closing my eyes I tried to sleep .
A hand was placed on my hairs as it was caressing my hairs smoothly . I opened my eyes and saw Nora .

" You still want to caress me , I am not asleep yet "

She playfully tapped my head and started to go away . I sat up .

" You should do what you came for " I laughed.

" I am sleeping with you today " she said and nodded .

She got in bed and I fell asleep soon .

Heyo stars ⭐

Have you ever gone through this when you cannot tell what's going in your mind or what are you feeling ? You don't know the reason and you just want to cry and let it all out .

It's just a stupid thing that can make you cry the hardest. That can make you feel sad . However we should take care of ourselves and eat well . Eating is the best .