It's just business

Shit, shit, shit.

That's all that was going through Darling's head as she walked down the mirrored corridor following Nick whose reflection showed his hidden grin.

Shit, shit, shit,

"I... I need to use the bathroom" Darling tried to say but the salt and pepper dark haired man just chuckled.

"I'm not going to make you do anything."

"I find that hard to believe from a man who just paid $25,000 to his own club" she mumbled.

"Exactly, it's to my own club- who do you think will get that $25,000 dollars back sweetheart?" He looked over his shoulder at her with a raised eyebrow, "like I said before, I just want a talk in my office with you."

Darling felt a relief in her chest before she saw that grin again, a grin she knew meant more than he was saying.

"And what is it you want to talk about?" Darling heard the earpiece cut back in with yelling from Morgan that clearly showed that the team could hear what was happening before but she couldn't hear them until now.

"Shush, shush, she's speaking-" Reid hushed him with a panic in his voice, "she's heading to the office with him."

"Hotch I swear to go if you don't get back there and-" Morgan yelled.

"Be quiet, this is good- this could work" Hotch hushed him.

"What?!"

"Darling, if you can hear me clear your throat."

Darling did just that as Nick ignored her question whilst leading her into his office that was by far more expensive looking than the club.

The dark grey painted moulding on the walls contrasted the gold framed art work and dark built in bookshelves with paper work and 'alpha male billionaire' books that you'd expect from the kind of egotistical 'American Psycho' man that Nick was making no effort to hide being.

The room was bare of furniture other than a large dark oak desk and giant leather office chair in the middle of the room with a large globe bar next to it.

"You look like a whiskey girl" he popped open the globe, pouring two glasses and going to hand her one.

"I don't drink- especially not in stranger's offices" she pushed it away, he paused with a small smirk.

"Smart girl."

"Darling, if you can hear me- I need you to get that contract" Hotch spoke in her ear.

"What? Why? How?" She whispered so quietly Hotch wasn't sure if he heard her or not.

"Just try your best, try to talk it out of him if you can or-"

"He bid $25,000 to be alone with her Hotch, does he seem like a man who would just give her a contract for nothing?!" Morgan yelled at Hotch with rage but he was right, and Darling knew it too.

She let out a sigh, knowing what she had to do and hating it- but hating the doubt she could hear in Hotch's voice when he told her to 'try' which he wouldn't have done before.

He doubted her now, after seeing her in that room, that fear on her face- she hated that doubt.

"Actually, I think I'll take that drink" Darling cleared her throat, squaring back her shoulders and taking his glass from him, plopping herself down in his seat cockily as she sipped it- trying to hide her disgust of the drink, she most certainly was not a whiskey girl.