45. Notes

[Y/N POV]

I came to school today, nothing was special today but something was kind of odd because when I arrived at school and about to open my locker, I spotted a sticky note stuck on my locker. At first, I was confused but I still read the note.

Note:

"Hi Y/N, I hope you had a good slept last night. Please enjoy the chocolate I have put inside your locker. Have a nice day, Y/N. ~Your Secret Admirer"

What? She or he has put chocolate inside of my locker? And when I opened my locker there was a bouquet full of chocolate.

"wow, you have a lot of chocolate" Yura came from nowhere. "Do you want some?" I asked her and she nodded her head happily, so I gave her some of my chocolates. "Look like someone has a secret admirer" Sunoo teased me. "Do you know who gave me this?" I asked him but he shook his head. "How about you Niki?" I looked at Niki. "Neither me too. I don't know who gave you that, noona. But can you give me too?" he did some aegyo to me and ofc because of his cuteness I gave him some. "Who gave me this?" I asked myself but then Jungwon spoke up to me "Just enjoy it" then he walked to the class. "What's wrong with him?" Sunoo said. "Or perhaps he was the one who gave you this?" Yura assumed. "Woah, our Jungwonie hyung has grown up" Niki said while jumping like a kid. "Nah, it won't be him" I said and walked to my first class which was math.

.

.

.

[Time Skip-Lunch]

"Oh, there is a note again" Yura said when we arrived in front of my locker.

Note:

"How were your classes? Was it interesting or boring? Mine was boring because you weren't by my side. Anyways, enjoy your lunch.~ Your Secret Admirer"

"Did he put something inside your locker?" Yura asked. "Idk, he didn't mention it on the letter" I said while opening my locker. "Oh, there is something there" Yura took out a lunchbox and we opened it.

 "Oh, there is something there" Yura took out a lunchbox and we opened it

"It looks delicious and it looks like homemade. I think he made it by himself. You're so lucky to have a caring secret admirer, I wish I have one too" Yura said while clingy to my hand. "At least you have Heeseung oppa with you" I said while closing the lid of the lunchbox. "You're right. By the way, let's go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry" she said and dragged me with her.

.

.

"What is that, Y/N?" Sunghoon oppa asked me as soon as we arrived at their table. "Her secret admirer gave it to her" Yura said. "Again?" Sunoo said in shock. "Why you're so shocked?" Jay said coldly. "And it's homemade" Yura said. "Woah noona, you'll have a good boyfriend" Niki said while munching his food. "Aren't you're the one who gave it to her?" Jake pointed to Jungwon. "Why me?" Jungwon said still looked unbothered. "Because lately, you said you're learning how to cook, and once, you sent us the picture of the food you were made and it was exactly the same as Y/N has now" Jake said. "Ah, that's true. Ohhhh, so you're Y/N's secret admire?" Sunoo said and the rest started to tease Jungwon, except Jay. He was smiling while looking down at his food. "Aish, guys stop it. Let's eat" Jungwon said and started to eat his food. "Ey... why do you change the topic? You're our main suspicious now" Yura said to Jungwon but he didn't care.

.

.

.

.

[Time Skip-Class]

"Ah, I forgot to take my notebook with me, you can go to the class first" I told Yura and she nodded. There was a note again on my locker.

Note:

"I hope you like the lunchbox, I tried my best to make it for you. Cheer up, this is your last subject after that you can rest. Fighting. ~Your Secret Admirer"

When I wanted to take out my notebook, there was banana milk. How did he know that I really like banana milk? I just shrugged it off and went to my last class.

.

.

"What is that, Y/N?" Yura said while pointing to my banana milk. "My secret admirer gave me this" I said while smiling. "But how did he know that your favorite is banana milk?" Yura said. "I don't know too" I answered her then the teacher came and started the lesson.

.

.

.

[Time Skip-After School]

"I guess there will be another note on your locker" Yura teased me while we walked to our locker and she was right, there was another note stuck on my locker. "see, I told ya, girl" Yura said while tapping my back.

Note:

"This is my last note for you. I hope you have a great day today and rest well since tomorrow is the weekend. Anyways, if you are curious about me then you can come to the amusement park tomorrow at 6 pm. I'll wait for you there in front of the carousel and actually I have something to say, so I really hope you'll come. See you tomorrow, Y/N. Go home safely. ~ Your Secret Admirer"

"Did he give you something this time?" Yura asked me who was smiling like an idiot. "No, he said he wanted to meet me tomorrow, should I go?" I asked Yura. "Sure, he just wants to meet you. Maybe he wants to confess and tomorrow is the weekend, so why not go and have fun with him" Yura convinced me. "Look like someone is jubilant today" Jay said. "Yah, Jay, I think you have lost your chance" Yura teased him. "Why?" he asked coldly. "Because she will meet with his secret admire tomorrow and I think he will confess to her. So, today is your last day to spend your day with her before her status changes to taken" Yura teased him while wiggling her eyebrows. "Do I look to care about that? Nah, I don't care, just go and have fun with him" He said calmly and took out his phone from his pocket. "Look like someone is jealous" Yura said and pushed Jay lightly. "No, I'm not. Why would I jealous" He said in a cold tone and walked away from us. But when he said he didn't care, it hurt me. I love him but I guess he didn't have a mutual feeling like mine. "Yah, don't be sad. I know you like him but there is no harm if you go and meet with your secret admirer. Maybe after you meet him you can move on" Yura cheered me up and I just smiled at her. I hope we can have a mutual feeling, Jay. I just want you to know that I love you, my cold friend, Jay Park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TheEnd~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I will upload the epilogue as soon as possible.