34. Hot News

[Y/N POV]

I walked with Yura in the corridor, we were on our way to the cafeteria. When we walked I started to hear some students talked about Jay, so I decided to ask Yura what happened. "Hey, why a lot of students talk about Jay. I have kept hearing things about Jay" I asked her. "Sunoo haven't told you yet?" She asked me with her eyes wide opened and I just shook my head. "Jay has finally come back to Korea and today is his first day in here again. I also heard that he will join the basketball team again and will take the captain position back" Yura explained, while I just nodded my head. So, Jay has come back, I was wondering if he still remembers me or not. Yura and I were trying to find a vacant table for both of us and there Sunoo, shouted our name and told us to eat with them, without a second thought Yura grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the boys. "Hey, Yura" Heeseung oppa greeted her. "Oh, hi oppa" She said while blushing. "Ah, Y/N I'm so sorry but I cannot drive you home today because I need to go somewhere with them since Jay hyung has come back" Sunoo spoke to me. "Ah, it's fine Sunoo, I can go home with Yura. Have fun" I said and Sunoo gave me his brightest smile.

.

.

.

.

[Jay POV]

I was eating peacefully without looking who was coming to our table. I heard Heeseung hyung greeted a girl named Yura, but still, I didn't care and kept eating my food. Then, Sunoo called this girl and made me surprised, did he just call Y/N? Was I daydreaming again? I kept shaking my head and made Jungwon asked me. "Are you okay hyung?" He asked. "Yes, I'm fine. There was a fly on my face" I tried to make an excuse. "Hyung, Jay hyung" Sunoo called me. "What?" I said with a cold tone still didn't look at him. "Yah, hyung can you at least look to me first?" he begged me, without saying anything I looked at him and I was surprised with my view. Was that really Y/N? She sat beside Sunoo, I didn't know why but when I saw her face I felt jubilant. "Yah Jay, are you alright? Why your face is so red?" Sunghoon asked me. "Uh? Yeah, I'm fine. I..it just hot here" again I made another excuse and I knew it was a stupid excuse. "Are you sure? You have never stuttered before" Jake added. "Yes, I'm fine" I exclaimed. "Hyung, please meet Y/N. Y/N this is Jay hyung and Jay hyung this is Y/N" Sunoo introduced Y/N to me. "Ah, hello my name is Jay Park but you can call me Jay for short" I said. "Ah, nice to meet you, my name is Lee Y/N but you can call me Y/N" she smiled at me but her smiled ached my heart, did she forget me? "Hyung, Jay hyung. YAH PARK JONGSEONG" Niki yelled at me. "You don't have to yell to my ears. Can you?" I looked at him fiercely. "I'm sorry, I've called your name for million times but you didn't respond" he said. "What do you want to say?" I asked Niki. "Nothing. But Y/N noona is pretty, isn't she?" Niki said with a teasing face and because of his mischievous question, I almost said yes but luckily I realized what he had asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

.

.

.

.

[Time Skip-After School]

[Jay POV]

I was waiting for Sunoo, Jungwon, and Niki to come out of their class. While I was waiting, there we go, my crazy fangirls came to me and bombardier me with a lot of questions, such as, do you have a girlfriend? Are you taken? I missed you so much oppa, and many more, that enough for me to throw up. Luckily this girl named Yura approached her locker and told all of my fangirls to go. "Can you guys go? Today is his first day of school and you guys have made him tired. Get lost, Y/N wants to open her locker" Yura said and made the girls went away. "Thank you for saving me" I thanked Yura. "No problem, oppa" she said and smiled at me. "Y/N, I'll wait for you in front of the school gate, okay?" Yura talked to Y/N and Y/N just replied to her with a cute nod. So, I took that chance to talk with Y/N.

.

.

.

[Y/N POV]

I felt delighted when I saw Jay's face again, I really wanted to talk with him but I was too scared to start the conversation. After I finished putting my stuff in my locker, I wanted to go home but Jay suddenly held my wrist and stopped me from walking. "Huh? Is there something wrong with me?" I asked him. "Nothing. But I have one question and I want you to answer it honestly" he said with a serious face and tone. "S...sure" I said while stuttering. "Do you still remember me?" he asked me and looked directly into my eyes, it made me blushed for a second. "Y...yes" I said and after I said that his face lit up. "Really? I thought you have forgotten me" he said. "How can I forget you? And thank you for the presents you have given to me" I said. "No problem, I'm happy to see you again" He said while smiling and I smiled back to him. His hand still held my wrist and there was awkwardness around us before he started to talk again. "Ah, I think this is yours. It fell from your bag when we bumped to each other this morning" he said and handed me my bagcham. "Ah, thank you so much, I thought I've lost it" I thanked him. "Isn't that the one that I gave you that night?" he asked. "You're right. It so precious to me" I said while looking at the teddy bear. "So you call me precious, huh?" he looked at me while raised one of his eyebrows and it made me shy but luckily Niki called him, so I didn't have to answer his question. "See you later Y/N. I hope we can get closer soon" He said and let go of my wrist, then I saw his figure disappeared along with his members. "Yah, what took you so long?" Yura popped out from nowhere and it made me flinched a bit. "Ah, Sunoo was talking to me for a while. I'm sorry. Let's go" I grabbed her arm and dragged her with me happily.