35. For You

[Jay POV]

"Can I ask you something?" I looked at Sunoo seriously. "Sure" He said still playing with Niki. "Who is Y/N?" I asked him. "Why do you care so much about her?" Niki suddenly asked me. "Do you like her?" Jake shouted from the sofa. "Does some is falling in love?" Heeseung hyung said from the kitchen. "I think Jay hyung" Jungwon said. "What, Jay? Unbelievable" Sunghoon exclaimed. "I don't love her, I just curious" I said. "But you never care with a girl before" Sunoo said. "What? Does she your girlfriend" I said while raising my voice a little bit. "What if she is my girlfriend? What will you do?" Sunoo teased me. "I won't do anything. I will be happy for both of you of course" I said while looking at my phone. "She is Sunoo's hyung so-called cousin" Jungwon said while chuckling a little bit. "What do you mean by so-called cousin?" I looked at him puzzled then Sunoo started to explain about the rumor that had been happening last year and what had happened to Y/n until she could be in our school and why he exclaimed Y/N as his cousin. "I thought she was your girlfriend" I said and they started to tease me endlessly.

.

.

.

.

[Next Day-School Lunch]

[Y/N POV]

This morning I have made a lunch box for Jay. I hope he would like the lunch box.

 I hope he would like the lunch box

"What is that Y/N?" Yura asked me. "Ah, my mom made me a lunch box" I lied to her. "Ah, I see. Let's go to the cafeteria" She said happily, I knew because she couldn't wait to meet her beloved Heeseung oppa. Before I answered her question I saw Jay came out from the toilet so I made an excuse to Yura. "Um, I think you should go to the cafeteria first, I want to go to the toilet now" I said. "Do you need company?" She offered me. "No need, I can go there by myself" I said. "Okay, see you in the cafeteria" she said and walked away. After I saw her has entered the cafeteria, I ran to Jay but then Bora and her minions came toward Jay, so I stopped behind them and already wanted to head back to the cafeteria but Jay called my name. "Y/N, wait" he shouted loud enough for me to hear. "Ah, what's wrong Jay?" I asked him and hid the lunch box behind my back. "What is that?" he pointed to the lunch box. "Nothing" I said and started to walk away but he held my hand. "Let me see" he begged me. "Here. I made you a lunch box this morning. I hope you'll like it" I gave him the lunch box and ran to the cafeteria.

.

.

.

.

[Jay POV]

"Cute" I said to myself after she gave me the lunch box she has made this morning. "Huh? Ewww.... What kind of lunch box is that?" Bora said. "Shut up" I told her. "So? Does she your girlfriend?" Bora asked me. "No, she doesn't" I answered her with a cold tone. "Jay, do you think I'm dumb? You always cold toward a girl so how can I believe when you said she's not your girlfriend. So that was the reason why you rejected me last year, huh? You rejected me for a slut like her?" She was mocking Y/N but I didn't care and ready to leave her and her minions but her next words pissed me off. "A SLUT like her should die. Just see Jay what will happen to her later" She said while emphasizing the "Slut" word, I didn't think twice, I pinned her to the wall hard and made her minions gasped. "I warn you, Don't you dare to do anything to her or you'll see what is going to happen with you and your minions" I warned her. "So, you're threatening me? You threat me only because of that slut?" she said. "Shut your mouth up before I tear it off. She is not a slut, you're a slut" I looked at her fiercely. "SLUT" She kept repeating that word. "SHUT UP, BORA" I shouted and made the students in the corridor looked at me but I didn't care. I walked away to the cafeteria to eat the lunch box that Y/N had given me.