31. Why I Cannot Forget You?

[Jay POV]

It's been 3 months since I moved to LA, yeah my parents decided to move to LA rather than back to Seattle. Although, I've stayed here for 3 months and I've made new friends in my new school but I still often talked with my members. They said they missed me so much especially Jake and Sunghoon, even though I've had new friends here, I still felt more comfortable with them and there is a thing that keeps bothering me, it's Y/N, she kept appearing in my mind. Why I couldn't forget her? I tried to get rid of my thought about her by hanging out with my friends often and I've also tried a lot of things to do, sometimes I could forget her but when I have leisure time, the thought of her kept coming back. I wished I could go back to Seoul now. Actually, I've been planning to move back to Korea end of this semester and continue my study in Korea. I should talk with my parents about that, I'm an adult now so I can decide my own decision, they have no right to control me, I'm not their robot.

.

.

.

[Y/N POV]

[In Class]

It's been 3 months since I moved to Dwight and I got closer and closer with Sunoo and the rest of ENHYPEN's members especially Jake oppa. Many students in our school especially girls got jealous with both of Yura and I because we could hang out or befriend with ENHYPEN member. After I got close with them, I didn't know why but I thought me and Jake oppa have a lot in common, such as, we both love animals especially the dog, and he such a kind, funny, gentleman, and sweet boy, I wished I could get a boyfriend like him in the future. About Yura, she has been my best friend now, I'm glad I could meet someone like her, she's kind, sweet, and caring. Even though I've been enjoying a lot of things in here with my friends, there still one thing that keeps bothering my mind and I couldn't get off from it. I wish I could get rid of it. "Booo, what are you thinking about?" Yura surprised me from behind when I was still busy with my thoughts. "Oh, nothing" I said. "Don't lie, Y/N. I know there's something that keeps bothering your mind, just spill the tea" she begged me. "Nah, it's nothing" I reassured her. "Fine, if you say so but promise me you'll talk to me if something is bothering you" she said and I just smiled and nodded my head. "Oh before I forget about it, our basketball team will be having their match with Saebom High school today, you're coming with me, right?" she asked me with starry eyes. "Sure, I'll come with you" I said and she jumped in happiness. "Yeayyy, it means you can support your Jake oppa" she said with a teasing tone. "What do you mean? Doesn't Jake oppa is our soccer team's captain? How come he could play with our basketball team?" I asked her. "Ayyy, Haven't you heard the news about him?" she looked at me in disbelief while I just shooked my head lightly. "Do you live in a cave or what? It has been a hot topic among the students. Jake oppa has been joining the basketball team since the team is one player short, so the coach asked Jake oppa if he wanted to join the team or not and he agreed with that, so he plays both soccer and basketball team. No one could replace his position as the soccer captain" Yura explained to me. "But why the team is lacking one member?" I asked Yura. "Are you dumb or what? Since Jay oppa had moved to the USA, our basketball team is one player short, so we need to replace his place and now Heeseung oppa in charges for the captain position" she told me and I just have realized that Jay has moved.

.

.

.

.

[Time Skip – Basketball Court]

Yura and I were looking for available seats and there Sunoo, waving his hands to our direction. "Here, come here" he shouted as loud as he could. "Thank you for saving us the seats" I thanked him. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I almost lost my beautiful voice because you two" he complained in a dramatic tone and also rolled his eyes. "Yah, don't be too dramatic" Yura slapped his shoulder. "Are you guys came here to watch the match or to fight?" Sunghoon oppa asked us. "That's right, you guys should be quiet, the match almost starts and Y/N, pay attention to your lovely Jake oppa. And you, Yura, pay attention too to your Heeseung oppa" he said while pointing at me and Yura. Meanwhile, Sunghoon and Sunoo started smirking at us. ugh, I hated them. As I watched the match, it made me reminded of Jay, I wished he was there and played in the field as well. I really wanted to see how superb he played but I guessed it was only could be my imagination, he has been in the USA for 3 months now. I couldn't hide my sad face and Yura noticed it. "Yah, what happened? You didn't enjoy the match?" she asked me and made the boys looked at me as well. "No, No. I'm enjoying the match, don't worry" I said and watched back to the match, which the score was already 20 for our school and 14 for Saebom.