18. A Brand-New Day

Sunoo has promised to pick me up today, I have been waiting for him since an hour ago. I got ready early today because I didn't want to make Sunoo waited for me or even made him late for school. After an hour of waiting, Sunoo finally arrived at my house and we went to my school, but on the way to my school, he told me to wait for him after school because he wanted to send me home, I told him not to do that but he refused, so I didn't have other choices than to wait for him to pick me up after school. When I've arrived at my school and wanted to head to my gate, Sunoo suddenly opened his window and yelled at me "Have a good day, Y/N" after he said that, he waved at me and went away to his school. he left me there dumbfounded, while the other students started to whisper and look at me. I quickly ran to my class while holding my cheeks. I felt my cheeks were burning because of Sunoo. When I've sat on my sit, Yerim came and teased me "Yah, what had happened with you? Why your face is so red? Are you sick?" she teased me and laugh, I hit her hand and said "I'm not sick". "Yes you're, you're sick because of Sunoo's sweet treatment for you" she said and laugh but now even louder and made the whole class looked at us weirdly. "Yah, you made me more embarrassed in the morning" I said annoyingly to her but she didn't say anything and then changed the topic. "So how was your date with Sunoo? Are you guys dating now?" she asked me. "No, we're not dating and it was not a date" I answered her sternly. "Eyy... You don't have to lie to your bestie. I will keep it as a secret" she thought I was lying to her. "I told you, I'm not dating with him, why cannot you believe it?" I said. "Because he drove you to school this morning" she said with her annoying and teasing face. "No, he didn't" I tried to lie but she laughed at me and I just looked at her puzzled. "Don't lie, Y/N. I've seen with my own eyes, you got off from his car and he even cheered and waved at you" she said and teased me endlessly. She didn't give me a chance to talk, she kept teasing me and told me Sunoo might have fallen for me but of course, I didn't believe her words because I knew Sunoo just assumed me as his friend nothing more than a friend, when I still busy with my thoughts, Yerim started to talk again "Don't be shy to tell me if you've dated him, I'll support you no matter what. I think today is a brand-new day for you" she said while smiling but this time, not a teasing smile. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "you know, you don't have to walk to school or back home because Sunoo will come and pick you up. You don't have to worried about the sudden changes in the weather as well. Even though you're not dating him, I'm still happy because you can meet a kind person like him" she smiled at me and I smiled back at her. I thought, what Yerim has said was right, Sunoo is a kind boy and he's precious to me.

.

.

.

.

[Time Skip-After School]

When I went outside, I saw Sunoo's car, he was there waiting for me. But then, when Yerim saw Sunoo's car she started to tease me and pushed me to his car. "Eyyy.... Your boyfriend has arrived, hurry go home, don't make him waited for any longer" after she said that, Sunoo got off of his car and approached us. "Hey, Y/N and..." he stopped because he didn't know Yerim's name. "My name is Yerim" Yerim introduced herself. "Ah, hi Yerim" he smiled at Yerim brightly before he turned his gaze to me. "Have you done? If yes, let's go" he said while smiling but when I wanted to answer him, Jisung suddenly popped out from nowhere. "Hi babe, and Y/N. and.... You?" Jisung was shocked when he saw his cousin stood up in front of him. "Sunoo. Wattsup bro" Jisung said while hugging Sunoo. "It's been a long time since the last time we had met each other" Sunoo said after they broke the hug. "btw, what are you doing here, Jisung?" Sunoo asked his cousin. "I'm here to get my girlfriend" he said while wrapped his hand around Yerim's neck. "Oh... so Yerim is your girlfriend. I'm happy for both of you" Sunoo said. "I'm happy too if you date Y/N. She's a good friend of Yerim and mine. so, take care of her. See you next time, bro. let's hang out somewhere with our girlfriends later" Jisung said and walked away with Yerim without giving a chance for Sunoo to open his mouth. "Ah.... I think we should go now" Sunoo changed the topic and scratched the back of his neck. It was a silent ride to my house, neither Sunoo nor I talked in the car, I guessed we were still awkward after Jisung and Yerim left us alone. When I wanted to get off of his car, he held my wrist and It made me confused. "huh?" I asked while raising one of my eyebrows. "Uh.... Nothing...just..." He seemed stuttering and nervous. "It's okay Sunoo, just tell me what is that?" I smiled at him. "Um... if you don't mind starting from now, I'll pick you up to school as well taking you back home" he said and I didn't mind at all so I agreed with him as long it could make him happy then I'm happy too. Thus, he gave me his brightest smile and waved at me. I entered my house full of happiness with a blush on my cheeks, I didn't know what happen to me but every time I'm with Sunoo, I feel comfortable and happy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm sorry for a bad and boring story. I couldn't come up with any good ideas, but I hope you guys can enjoy it.