5. Christmas

Today is Christmas, a happy day for everyone but not for me. I need to spend my Christmas completely alone. I woke up late today because I knew I didn't have anything to do but then I realized I should meet Jay today. I looked at the clock and it was 11.30. "Damn, I'm late" I said and quickly changed my outfit and ran to the supermarket. When I arrived at the supermarket it was 11.55 but the store closed, I didn't know what should I do, should I stay here until he comes or should I leave? I was completely drifting with my thoughts when I heard a scream from the people around me. There was a parade for Christmas, many people gathered there to watch the parade so I went there and watched the parade. I was really enjoying the beautiful parade and completely forgot about the hoodie, after the parade had ended, I just realized about the hoodie. I was panicked, how would I face Jay, then I spotted someone familiar sat in the fancy café. I took a look a little bit closer to the café and it was Jay, he was sitting there alone so, without thinking too much I entered the café and went straight to Jay's table. "Hey, I'm sorry" I apologized to him and handed him his hoodie. "Didn't you know, I've been waiting for you in front of the supermarket for almost 2 hours but you didn't show up. People might think I'm crazy, tsk... you just wasted my precious time." He said that and took his hoodie harshly. "I'm so sorry Jay. I didn't mean to make you wait in front of the store. I was really confused about how I could return your hoodie and when I went to the store it was closed, so I went to watch the parade over there." I pointed to the place where the parade was held and looked down at the floor. "Didn't you are the one who told me to meet you at the store?" he asked me. "Yes, that's right I was the one who suggested you meet up at the store, but yesterday after the incident I got fired by my boss so, I was desperately on how could I meet you and return your hoodie. However, I guess I was lucky today so I could meet you and return yours. Oh, and don't worry about your hoodie I had washed it very clean, and smell good. Once again sorry for wasting your time and making your hoodie dirty. Have a pleasant Christmas and holiday. I'll take my leave now, bye." I apologized one more time to him and bided my goodbye at him and went straight to my house.

[Jay POV]

What a strange girl, I didn't even get the chance to ask her name. "What...What.... what did I just think, ugh...I think I'm going crazy? Why would I know her name" I slapped my cheeks. But she seemed very tired and hopeless, maybe she really needs some jobs? I was deep in my thoughts when my crackhead friends came and startled me. "Booo, yow Jay hyung wassup?" Niki said after he shocked me. "You seem thinking of something. Is there anything you want to talk about?" Asked Jungwon. "Nothing, just bored. What took you guys so long? I've been waiting for you guys for ancient." I answered them completely annoyed. "Yow, calm down boy. We had to wait for this boy over here to finish his training " Jake answered while pointing at Sunghoon who just scratched his neck, "I'm sorry." Sunghoon apologized. "Nvm, let's go now." I spoke. "Where are we going?" Heeseung hyung said. "Let's go to the arcade, then the restaurant, after that Jay hyung's house" Sunoo suggested while smiling at us. "Sure, if Jay hyung doesn't mind us to come to his house." Jungwon said. "Not at all, actually my parents had invited all of you to come for dinner tonight." I said while rolling my eyes. "Yessss..... Let's go now." Niki said happily and we drove off to the arcade.