22. Memories

[Y/N POV]

We were enjoying our day in the amusement park and it was time for us to go to the night market. The night market was placed near the amusement park it was only 100 m away. When we arrived, there was a lot of people came to see the night market. There were also a lot of food vendors, souvenirs, clothes, etc.

First, we went to the photo booth to take some pictures, and then because the three of us have been hungry Jisung suggested us to eat the street food.

It was delicious, we ate a lot of tteokbokki and eomuk. "Are you still hungry, girls?" Jisung asked us. "I'm full, how about you Y/N?" Yerim asked me. "Me neither, I'm full. I ate too much food" I said and ready to pay for my food but Jisung held my wrist. "Let me pay for our food" He said. "No... I want to pay for my own food" I said. "Let me treat you for the last time, Y/N" he said but when I was about to open my mouth, Yerim spoke to me "Let him treat you. We want to create a good memory with you" after she said that I just sighed and let him paid our food. "Thank you Jisung for treating me today" I thanked Jisung. "No problem, Y/N. Oh and please let us know every time you need some help" he said and smiled at me, I just nodded to him. After that, Jisung and Yerim went to a store to buy a couple of things and I told them I would wait for them outside of the store. I've been waiting for them for nearly 30 minutes but they haven't done yet, so I went inside the store and told them I wanted to take a walk and looked around. "Guys, I'm going to take a walk and look around" I said. "Sure, let's meet up later at the food street we ate earlier" Yerim told me and I just nodded my head. It's been 15 minutes since I walked around the night market and I found the end of the night market and it was a breathtaking view of the Han river at night.

 It's been 15 minutes since I walked around the night market and I found the end of the night market and it was a breathtaking view of the Han river at night

There weren't a lot of people there, so I sat on the bench and admired the night view alone.

.

.

.

[Jay POV]

We have been traveling around Seoul from the afternoon until now and now they brought me to the night market, Jungwon said the night market was opened a few days ago so, there were still a lot of people came there. we had a lot of fun today, in the night market we ate in a BBQ restaurant and I treated them. "Let me pay the bill" I said "No, let split the bill and pay it together" Heeseung hyung said and the others nodded. "Since today is my last day here, I want to treat my friends for the last time. Please let me do that" I begged them. "If that the only thing that can make you happy, then go for it" Jake said and I just walked straight to the cashier and paid for our food. After that, we walked around the night market to see what could we buy. We went to a girl store because Sunghoon wanted to buy some souvenirs for his sister and also with Jungwoon and Niki. I followed them into the store, I didn't know why but when I saw a cute teddy bear keychain, I suddenly remember of Y/N. I thought could we meet each other again before I go? There's a lot of questions in my head but without thinking too much I grabbed that teddy bear keychain and also a cute teddy bear and bought it secretly. I wanted to give it to Y/N, so I told the cashier to wrap it beautifully. After that, I told my member I've to go to the toilet and left them in the store. I lied to them, I went straight to my car to put the things.

[Y/N POV]

I've been sitting and admiring the view for almost 30 minutes, I was about to go to meet Jisung and Yerim but someone came and called my name. "Y/N"??? said softly but I couldn't see the person's face because it was too dark, but I thought I've heard this voice before, but whose voice was that?