23. We Meet Again

[Y/N POV]

"Who are you?" I asked the person but that person just giggled. "Can I sit here?" the person asked, at first, I didn't answer but then I let the person sit. "Sure" I said. "I'm a little bit disappointed because you didn't recognize me" he said and I was sure it was a male voice. "Huh? Have we met before?" I asked him. "It's me" he went near me and showed his face. "You?" I was shocked when I saw him again. "Yeah, it's me Jay" he said. "I didn't expect we would meet here" I said and he just smiled. "me too and I wanted to apologize" he said and looked at me. "Apologize about what?" I asked him full of confusion. "I'm sorry for being harsh to you last time, I was stressed back then and I didn't realize I had treated you like that. I'm so sorry Y/N" he apologized. "Nah, it's fine it was also my fault cuz I didn't pay attention and, in the end, bumped into you" I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Btw, what are you doing here?" he asked. "Me?" I pointed to myself. "Of course, you, silly. There's only two of us here, who else would I ask?" he laughed at my silly question. "Ah, I just chilling here while waiting for my friend and her boyfriend to finish buy their stuff. How about you?" I asked him back. "Same like you, just waiting for my member to finish shopping" he said and looked at the sky, meanwhile, I just admired his handsome face. "I know I'm handsome but can you stop looking at me?" he said while chuckling, I never knew he could be that cheesy. "Who said I was looking at you?" I defended myself. "Whatever" he said and rolled his eyes. "Btw, we haven't met each other for so long but why you still recognized me?" I asked him. "I don't know too. So, how was school?" he suddenly changed the topic. "Good, how about you" I answered and asked him back. "Not that bad, but still boring" he said and I just laughed at him. "Ah, before I forgot, here, this's for you" he handed me a beautiful bag. "What it is? And why did you give me this?" I asked him while taking the bag. "Nothing, just wanted to give you and I think this can also be a sign of my apologies to you" he said and I nodded at him. "Thank you, can I open it now?" I thanked him. "Sure, and I hope you like it" he said. when I opened it, it was a cute teddy bear keychain along with a cute medium size teddy bear plush, I quickly hugged the plushie.

"do you like it?" he asked me

"do you like it?" he asked me. "Yes, thank you so much, Jay" I thanked him while still hugging the plushie. "I'm glad you like it" he smiled but then my phone rang, it was from Yerim. She asked me where I was and they wanted to go home so after I ended the phone, I quickly packed my things and ran to Yerim. "Jay, I'm so sorry but I have to go now, my friends want to go now. see you next time and thank you for the gifts" I bided my goodbye while running to Jisung's car.

[Jay POV]

I saw her until she disappeared from my vision but then I realized how dumb I was. Why I didn't ask her phone number. "Ah, why you're so dumb, Jay?" I asked myself and then Jake called me and told me they wanted to go home, with that I walked full of regret because I knew I couldn't meet her anymore nor contact her.