36. Stay Away From Him

[Y/N POV]

Today, I went to school felt delighted because I wanted to meet Jay and gave him a lunchbox I have made again this morning. "Hey Y/N, want to go to the cafeteria together?" Yura asked me. "Ummm.... I don't think so, I need to go to the toilet first" I said to her. "Ah okay, see you in the cafeteria" she said while walking to the cafeteria. As soon as Yura has gone to the cafeteria, I started to find Jay and not took so long, I have found him. "Jay" I shouted but then a group of people dragged me harshly to the girls' toilet.

.

.

.

[Jay POV]

"Jay" a girl shouted my name when I looked to where the voice came from, I saw no one there. I wonder who was that but her sound seemed like Y/N's voice but I just shrugged it off and went to the cafeteria with my friends.

.

.

.

[Y/N POV]

"Let go of me" I tried to revolt but it was all vain, they were too strong for me. Then they tossed me harshly to the wall and it hit my back. It was so painful but I tried my best to not show them my pain. "Tsk, did you make this again?" Bora took the lunchbox away from my hand. "What kind of lunchbox is this, this is just a piece of trash" She said that and threw all the meal that was inside the lunchbox. Meanwhile, I just saw her did that, not able to save the food because her minions kept withstood me, then Bora started to approach me and held my chin up so I met her gaze. "Look, do not ever try to seduce Jay, because he's mine no one can take him away from me. So, stay away from him or I'll make you suffer" she said and kicked my stomach hardly which made me hissed in pain. When she saw me hissed with the pain, she just laughed and left me alone. I tried to stand up but failed, so I just stayed like that for a while.

.

.

.

[Jay POV]

When I've arrived at the cafeteria, I saw Yura sat alone without Y/N by her side, but when I wanted to ask her, Heeseung hyung has asked her first. "Hey, Why are you alone here? Where is Y/N?" He asked Yura. "Oh she told me she wanted to go to the toilet first" Yura answered with a smile plastered on her face. "Mind if we sit here?" Sunghoon asked her. "Not at all, y'all can sit here" she said and Heeseung hyung immediately sat beside Yura. "Eyy.... Just confess to her, hyung" Niki teased Heeseung hyung and all of us laughed, except me. I couldn't laugh, my mind kept busy thought of Y/N. "Yah Jay, are you alright?" Jake asked me while tapping my shoulders. "Yeah, I'm alright" I answered him. "Let's buy some food" Sunoo said and they dragged me with them. After 30 minutes have passed, Y/N still haven't come back yet and I started to worry. "Are you sure Y/N went to the toilet?" I asked Yura while banging the table and stood up, because of my action the whole students in the cafeteria looked to my direction but I didn't care. "She said like that, but she never took this long. I start to worry about her" After she finished with her words, I ran outside of the cafeteria without a second thought. I knew right away, Bora and her minions must have done something to Y/N.

.

.

.

[Y/N POV]

I held the pain and started to walk to the school clinic. When I have arrived the nurse immediately stood up and helped me. "What's happened to you, Y/N?" she asked me with a worried tone. "Ah, I'm fine. I just have a bad stomachache that I cannot endure anymore. That's why I come here" I lied to her. "Do you want me to call your mom or aunt?" she asked me. "Ah no thank you, I think I can rest here for a moment" I told the nurse. "Sure, I'll take some medicines for you" she walked away but then stopped in the mid-way. "Have you eaten Y/N?" she asked me and I just shook my head. "Aigoo, this girl, I'll buy you some food. Stay here, I'll be right back" she said and left me alone in the clinic. I started to hold my stomach, it was painful and made my tears fell off, I swiftly wiped my tears so no one could notice it. After about 15 minutes the nurse finally has come back with plentiful foods on her hands. "Here, eat this porridge, after that drink this medicine" She handed me the porridge and medicine. "Thank you" I said and started to dig my porridge.