27. Where's him?

[Y/N POV]

It was recess time, so Yura took me to the cafeteria to eat our lunch, before we went out, Sunoo called my name. "Y/N" he shouted. "ne?(yes)" I looked at him. "Oh, you've made a new friend, huh?" he asked me and raised one of his eyebrows. "Yes, Yura is my new friend here, so you don't have to worry about me and enjoy your time with your friends" I said happily and pushed him away before I went out with Yura. "Meet me at the cafeteria, I want to introduce you" he shouted from inside the classroom. "Mkay" I shouted back. Before we went to the cafeteria, I went to my locker to take Jay's lunch box that I've made this morning. I was jubilant to meet him again. "What's that?" asked Yura. "Ah, my lunch box" I replied. "But we can buy food from the cafeteria" she said still looked confused. "Ah... I used to bring my own lunch box from home" I said. "Ah, okay then, let's go" she said while dragging me from my wrist to the cafeteria.

.

.

.

[Cafeteria]

It was the massive cafeteria I have ever seen in my life, while I still amazed by the cafeteria, Yura went somewhere to buy her food and after several minutes she came back with a tray full of food. "Do you always eat that much?" I asked her. "No, but today is special, I want to eat this with you. We can share" she said and I just smiled at her. While we were looking for a vacant table, Sunoo called my name and told me to sit with him. "Come here, Y/N" he shouted, so Yura and I approached his table and sat with them. "Guys, this is Y/N, my cousin, she got transferred here today" Sunoo introduced me to his member. "Ah, nice to meet you guys, my name is Lee Y/N but you can call me Y/N for short and I'm a cousin of Sunoo, please take care of me" after I finished introduce myself one by one of Sunoo's friends introduce themselves as well. "And we're ENHYPEN" they said in unison. "Woah, I never see you guys from a short distance" Yura said while clapping her hands happily and the rest of ENHYPEN was chuckling because of Yura's sudden reaction, but there was a thing bothering me, where is him? Where is Jay? Why he isn't here with them? Is he sick? I was busy with my mind and Yura suddenly shooked my body gently and I came back to reality. "Are you alright, Y/N?" she looked at me with a worried expression and made the rest of ENHYPEN member's looked at me in the same way. "Uh? Yeah I'm fine, just spaced out a little, let's eat our lunch" I said and they nodded their head in unison. I ate the lunch box I had made this morning, it was supposed to be for Jay but he didn't come that day.

.

.

.

[Sunoo POV]

While we were eating peacefully, Jungwon suddenly whispered to my right ear. "Hyung, you don't have a cousin named Y/N, right? And doesn't Y/N was the girl with you in the rumors?" he asked me. "she is, but please keep it as a secret please" I begged him. "But why?" he asked me again. "I'll tell you the complete story later, but please keep it as our secret, no one could know about this" I told him and he nodded his head. I can trust Jungwon, right?

.

.

.

[End of Sunoo POV]