17. K Company

[Y/N POV]

We've arrived at Sunoo's parents' company, it was huge and luxurious.

 I tried to look for my mom but I couldn't find her because the company was huge, so I asked Sunno where was my mom "Hey, Sunoo, where's my mom?" "Maybe she is in my father's office" he said

I tried to look for my mom but I couldn't find her because the company was huge, so I asked Sunno where was my mom "Hey, Sunoo, where's my mom?" "Maybe she is in my father's office" he said. "Why?" I looked at him. "Stop asking and follow me" he said and held my hand. He brought me to in front of a room but it was different from the other rooms. "Let's go in" he told me and I followed him from behind still holding his hand. "Hi dad" he greeted the middle-aged man. "Good evening, Mr. Kim. I'm Y/N" I bowed at him. "She's my friend and also the daughter of Ms. Choi" Sunoo told his dad but his dad looked at our hands and I quickly removed my hand from Sunoo's grip. "Nice to meet you, Y/N" his father smiled at me. "Btw, where's Ms. Choi?" Sunoo questioned his dad. "She's on her way to here, just sit there" his father said and told us to sit on his sofa while waiting for my mom to come. I was really nervous and Sunoo realized it, he held my hand and said "Don't be too nervous, Y/N" I just nodded my head as the answer. After a few minutes, my mom came and she seemed surprised when she saw me. "What are you doing here?" my mom asked but before I got the chance to answer, Mr. Kim answered my mom's question. "My son brought her here" my mom just smiled at him. It took almost 30 minutes for Mr. Kim to explain what will be going with my mom's position. After he has done explaining he finally announced what kind of position will my mom start to work tomorrow. He has put my mom in the financial department with a good salary that could revive our needs for more or less than 2 months. Actually, my mom had learned about finance and accounting but only the basics, she couldn't finish her study because of my father. She had to use all of her saving for paying my father's debts and because of that she had to stop studying finance, but today the opportunity has come back, my mom finally could work as an accountant and financial analyzer, a job she had dreamt of for a long time. I'm happy for her, and of course, I should've thanked Sunoo's family. "Thank you so much, Mr. Kim" my mom thanked him. "Don't thank me but thanked my son, he was the one who suggested this" Mr. Kim said while smiling. "Thank you so much, dear" my mom thanked Sunoo. "No need to thank me, Ms." Sunoo smiled at her. "Actually, there's something I want to tell you, Y/N but I still need to discuss with my parents" he said and I just looked at him puzzled. "I'll tell you later" he said and got responded to by his dad "what's that, son?" "I'll tell you later at home" Sunoo said. "I think it's already late, we should go home now, Y/N" my mom said and excused herself from Sunoo and his father. "You can go home now, Ms. Choi. Don't forget to come early tomorrow, cuz my staff will show you, your new office" Mr. Kim said. "Ne (Yes)" my mom replied politely. When we wanted to go out of the room, Sunoo held my wrist and said "Let me send you home, it's already late" "You don't have to send me, we can take the bus" I told and convinced him but he still with his establishment. "We have promised, Y/N" he said. "Fine, why would I agree with that in the first place" I said and got chuckled from Sunoo, his dad, and my mom. In the end, Sunoo sent me and my mom home. When we have arrived, my mom asked him to come in but he refused, he said we should rest today, after that he went back to his home.

.

.

.

.

When I was going to get some shuteye, Sunoo suddenly called me, he said he will pick me up tomorrow at 6.30 sharp and told me to not be late. Before I could even say anything or refused his offer, he had hung the phone. But I don't know why but I felt happy after received his phone called and after that, I slept like a log.