6.Note

[Jay POV]

I kept thinking of that girl even though I have tried to shrug it off. I don't why but I kept curious about her, who is she? Why do I feel pity toward her? I never felt something like this. I tried to shrug it off by having fun with my members, for some moments I could forget about her but when I didn't do anything the thoughts about her kept coming back. "Arg..." I screamed and made my members looked at me oddly. "Are you alright, bro?" Asked Heeseung hyung while patting my shoulders. "You seem strange today, are sure you're fine?" said Jake. "I'm fine, just...just ignore me. I'm a little bit stress today but don't mind me." I said that while sipping my coffee. "We are here for you so if you have something to talk about, we're willing to hear it." Jungwon said and it comforted me for a little. "Thank you" I smiled at him. We continued to play and ate our lunch at Niki's parents' restaurant, now we're heading to my house. Once we arrived there my parents greeted my friends but I ignored them and went straight away to my room.

[Jungwon POV]

When we arrived at Jay's hyung house, his mom greeted us but Jay hyung just passed her without uttering any word. "What happened with him?" asked Jay's mom. "We don't know too, aunty, last time he said he was a little bit stress." I said to his mom who looked a little bit worried. "Don't worry aunty we'll try to talk with him." Jake hyung comforted her. "Thank you, dear. Now you guys can go to his room, he may be there waiting for you guys to come." His mom said. "Okay aunty, let's go guys." Heeseung hyung signaled us to follow him went inside Jay hyung's house.

[Jay POV]

I didn't care about anything, I just laid on my bed and closed my eyes. After several moments, suddenly someone banged into my room and I immediately knew it must be my friends so I let it be. Jake sat beside me and talked to me a moment after he got inside, "What's wrong with you today? Didn't you know your mom seemed worried when you got past them? I'm here for you." I sat properly and looked at him "Why you're so concerned about my problem?" Jake seemed astonished by my words. "Arg... I didn't mean to say that. I'm just..." he cut my sentences before I could finish it. "I know, don't worry about that. Just remember if you want to talk with someone, I'm there for you so just come and talk with me." he smiled and patted my back before walked to play some games with the others. I felt grateful to have friends like them despite sometimes they are really annoying, but they always there to company me.

.

.

.

I was watching them playing happily from my bed then I remembered my hoodie. I took the bag she gave to me when I opened it my hoodie was there along with a note. I opened and read the note. It said:

"Hi Jay, I'm really sorry for tarnishing your hoodie yesterday, I didn't do it on purpose I was just walking around to help the customers when we suddenly bumped into each other. I admitted it was my fault because I didn't see you. Once again, I'm really sorry I hope you can forgive me and accept my apologies, if you ask me to indemnify your hoodie with a new one, I cannot afford that, I'm so sorry for staining your expensive hoodie. I hope we'll meet each other again in the future, I know you're a good person but because you were mad yesterday, that made you acted harshly toward me, but it's fine because I deserved it for bumping into you. Once again sorry, Merry Christmas and happy holiday, Jay". –Sincerely Y/N- 

Without realizing I have been smiling all the time when I read the note. "Oohhh, look someone is falling in love." Teased Niki while laughing at me. "Who's in love?" asked Heeseung hyung looked completely lost since he was really into the game. "Jay hyung, he kept smiling while reading the note." Jungwon said with a teasing face. "Really Jay? Who's that girl?" asked Sunghoon. "You always cold toward girls but now you were smiling to a note. Bahahaha. So, who's that girl that can make you be like this?" asked Jake while the others laughed. "I'm not in love, stop saying that nonsense thing." I answered, "Stop lying hyung, just spill the truth If you're in love, we perhaps may help you to get that girl." Sunoo said. "I said I'm not IN LOVE, can't you guys understand that?" I said it sternly. "Calm down boy, we were just joking why you took it seriously." Heeseung hyung laughed after he spoke, not long after that, my mom came and told us to have dinner, hence, all of them jumped and immediately ran to the dining room. "Tsk... what crackhead and childish friends do I have." I mumbled and got a response from Heeseung hyung "But you love us, stop acting like you don't care about us. We've known each other for so long, Jay. C'mon, let's eat I'm starving." I just sighed and walked to the dining room.