28.Whisper

[Y/N POV]

Yura and I have finished our lunch, so we went out of the cafeteria to walk around the school before our next lesson started. First, Yura brought me to the rooftop. "I always come here whenever I feel sad, mad, frustrate, or anything else that bothering my mind or just come here to take a fresh air" she told me and I just smiled at her. "let's make this place as our favorite place at school" She said again. "Sure, the bright sky is so pretty" I said. "I know right. That's one of the reasons why I like to come here" she said and we sat on the bench while looking at the bright sky. "Do you have a boyfriend, Y/N?" she suddenly asked me and it made me a little bit shocked. "I didn't mean to say it, it's okay if you don't want to answer it" she apologized. "No, it's fine, I just surprised by your sudden question. And I don't have a boyfriend now, I'm still single" I answered her. "Really? You're pretty, there must be a lot of guys fall for you" she said. "No, I'm not pretty, you're prettier than me" I said and she smiled at me. "Actually, I had a boyfriend but we broke up last month" she said and looked a little bit sad. "Why?" I asked. "He cheated on me with my own ex-best friend" she said. "I'm sorry about that. Are you okay now?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm fine now" she answered. "let's go to our class, it almost for science class" she changed the topic. We were taking our book for the next lesson in our locker, Yura's locker was not far from mine just like 3 or 4 lockers apart. While I was taking my book out from my locker I heard the girls students whispered about Jay. "Have you heard the news about Jay?" asked one of the girl students to her friends. "No. what happened to him?" her friends answer but when she wanted to answer the bell rang so they ran to their class. I was curious what would happen with Jay? Should I ask Yura? Or Should I ask Sunoo? Without realizing I've slammed my locker really hard and made the rest of the students in the corridor looked at me oddly and I swiftly apologized for my weird action. "Are you okay, Y/N?" Yura approached me and asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine, there's a thing bothering my mind but it's fine, let's go to our class" I said. "You know, you could always ask me or tell me about anything. I'm willing to hear your complaints" she said with a warm smile.

[Class]

I sat with Yura, while Sunoo sat with Niki behind us and Jungwon, he sat next to Sunoo's chair with another boy. We've been waiting for the teacher to come for 20 minutes but he hasn't come yet. At that time Yura asked me about what had happened to me earlier. "mind to tell me what had happened to you?" she asked. "Actually, I heard some students whispered about Jay. What happened to him?" I said. "Do you know him?" Yura asked me and she seemed surprised. "Um... no, who is he?" I lied. "He's one of ENHYPEN's member and he was really popular among the girls in this school, but from what I heard he has moved to the USA today, but I don't really know the exact reason why he moved" she said and after I heard that I felt my heart sank, so that was the reason why he gave me a present yesterday. "Are you okay? Why you seem sad after I told you about Jay?" Yura asked me. "Ah, nothing. But can you tell me more about this Jay? I'm curious why he could be really famous around the girls" I asked her. "He was a top basketball player in here and also our basketball team captain. He had gained a lot of attention from girls since the first day of school, although he was our senior by one year, but all of our generations knew him vice versa with our junior, many of them adore Jay, especially girls" Yura explained. "He must be a playboy" I said and Yura laughed at me. "He may gain a lot of attention from girls but non of the girls could catch Jay's attention, he always cold towards girls, I don't know why. He once rejected our so-called queen of the school, Bora" she said while rolling her eyes. "Why? Bora must be really beautiful and perfect, that's why people called her queen" I said. "Yeah, she comes from a wealthy family just like Jay. But Jay never paid attention to her even once" Yura said. "What do you mean by wealthy, all of you must be wealthy that's why y'all can study here" I asked her. "I mean, we all know that the top 10 of the richest kids in this school are all ENHYPEN's members, plus Bora, Cassie, and Semi. For your information, Cassie and Semi are also Bora's friends, and do not ever mess up with their gang or you'll face trouble. Back then there was a girl named Sandara who messed up with Bora's gang and later that we knew Sandara never came back here again, until now we still don't know what had happened to Sandara. Back to the topic, so the top 3 of the richest kids in this school are the third place is for Bora, the second one is Jake, and the first one is Jay. That's the other reason why he was popular here. Even though he was popular, rich, and cold he was still the top student for the academic. He was really smart along with his bestie, Sunghoon, and Jake. They are our top three in this school, no one could beat them" I just answered Yura with a nod, no so long the teacher came and started the lesson.