A Hard Conversation

Diana

(Holden's Voice)

Diana, you were always mine.

Diana, you will always be mine.

Diana...

DIANA...

DIANA...

YOUR MINE!

"No!" My eyes widened, realizing it was only a dream. My hands were gripping the moist sheets underneath me as sweat pellets dripped from my head.

"What's wrong?!" Damian bolted up beside me as his arms grabbed onto me, searching to see what the matter was.

"Oh," My heart was racing, I didn't realize until now that I was breathing heavily.

"Another dream?" Damian placed his hand on my back, relieving some of the pressure, but the mounting anxiety was getting worse. My dreams were getting more vivid.

"It was about him again..." I collapsed in his warm body as I felt the tears trickling down my cheeks. I was so damn emotional this whole week and I wasn't sure why.

"It's just a dream Di." Damian embraced me, and his body felt so warm, like a blanket. His bare skin on mine always relieved the pressure of any stress, but these days I found it was getting harder to contain my emotions.

"He's getting closer. I just know it." I sniffled lightly.

"Look," Damian pulled me off of me so we could be eye level, and I could see the worry in his eyes. He knew I was right, but I wasn't sure if he wouldn't admit it. "I would never let him take you. I will kill him before that happened. Please, trust me." He planted his soft lips on mine, and I couldn't pull away.

"That always helps," I said in between breaths.

"Call it a temporary cure." Damian's face lit up as he retracted his lips once again. HE was so damn gorgeous in the morning, while I was probably looking like a train wreck.

"You're beautiful, even in at the crack of dawn." He pulled my hair to the side behind my ear as he leaned in closer.

"Can you literally read my mind?" I smirked.

"Maybe." Suddenly, he lunged on top of me, "See, I know what you are thinking right now Di."

"Oh yea?" I kissed him lightly on the lips, gripping onto his strong back as he climbed over top of me. We were both nude from the endless love making from the night before, so there wasn't much barrier to see that he was already rock solid.

"We've got training soon, but I suppose we can use this as our warm-up." Damian sunk his mouth onto my neck, swirling his tongue around my mark as I clawed tightly to his back, pulling his waist into mine with my legs. My core was heating up, and my crevice already drenched in juices.

"You still got a lot of work to do, so we don't want to be late." He continued his trail, slowly making his way down to my breasts.

"That's funny." I moaned lightly.

"Whys that?"

This was my chance to catch him off guard, I had my legs wrapped around him in the right position to twist him off of me.

The countless hours of Jiu Jitsu were paying off and it was time to put it into practice, he will never expect it.

"THIS." It took a lot of strength, but thankfully, the law of physics allowed me to twist his huge body below mine as I lowered his hip at the right angle.