Chapter 15

Yunhee leaned back in her seat as Chenle took over, fingers flying on the keyboard as he fixed her computing assignment.

Yunhee had began to work with the boys on their missions outside of class time, and found that they actually all complimented each other perfectly. She had to admit, she did feel slightly out of place but Chenle would occasionally ask her a question, allowing her to give her two cents.

Come to think of it, he's been acting pretty nice since that talk, Yunhee thought as Chenle pressed the enter button, her code now working perfectly.

"There, all done." Chenle said, sliding his chair back and turning to glance at her. His eyes narrowed as he saw the look on her face though. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why are you being so nice?" Yunhee asked him.

Chenle seemed taken aback by her question and was trying his best to cover up. "I'm not being nice."

"You literally just did half the project for me without calling me dumb once." Yunhee pointed out, motioning to the computer. "And you've been by my side glaring at any student that would turn their heads in my direction, don't think I haven't noticed that."

Chenle shrugged his shoulders, shaking his head to his bangs were out of his eyes as he crossed his arms. "I just take care of my friends."

"Oh, so we're friends now?" Yunhee said with a smirk.

"Yah, don't push it or next time, I won't be there for you when you're sad about the others making fun of you for being an orphan." Chenle warned but the colour of his ears showed his true feelings.

"Mhmm, whatever you say." Yunhee said with a smile as she scooted into Chenle's previous spot, saving the file to submit to Jungwoo.

...

Yunhee followed Chenle as they entered the secured corner of the academy where Winwin's class was. Instead of heading to their usual class though, Chenle swiped a card to another door.

They would be heading out to the safe house tomorrow and Chenle was assigned to prepare the gadgets they would need. Since Mark and Jeno were taking the lead, Jaemin and Jisung watching their tails, there was no need for Yunhee as an agent.

So instead, the group had asked her to help Chenle with his role.

The door swung open to reveal an armoury, a big one. Yunhee had never seen so many weapons in her life.

One touch from that and I'm dead, Yunhee thought as she stared at one of the machine guns

Chenle, on the other hand, knew exactly what he was looking for, grabbing weapons from the shelves and fiddling with them before placing them in the duffle bag he was holding.

"What are you doing?" Yunhee asked as a weapon clicked in Chenle's hands.

"Jamming it." Chenle said before tossing it in the bag. "Don't want these getting in the wrong hands. I had to get special permission for us to be able to get these tonight. Everyone else has to wait until tomorrow."