Chapter 3

"Neo Academy isn't a regular school, is it?" Yunhee said as she sat in the limo, the panel of glass separating her and Kun from the driver, although not like it mattered. It seemed like the driver was very aware of the conversation she was about to have with Kun.

"No, it's not." Kun told her, leaning back into the seat of the limo as he fiddled with his phone. "There's a lengthy application process to discourage people from applying and we only accept students that we think can actually survive at the school."

There's something he's not saying, Yunhee thought as she caught sight of the helicopter pad and the black helicopter that the limo was approaching.

Kun slid his phone back into his pocket as the limo came to a stop, eyeing the girl sitting beside him.

"Neo Academy is a school which is focused around the art of espionage." Kun said as the driver got out, opening to the back to unload Yunhee's belongings.

"So its an academy for spies." Yunhee said, making a smile appear on Kun's face.

...

Chenle held a world record. He had achieved it when he was eleven years old when he had disassembled and reassembled a gun in twenty seconds. And he had learned that just by watching the man who had performed the feat for his father at the range.

It was clear that Chenle was not like other kids. He messed around with machines quite often, pulling pranks on other kids at school, the Zhong family's servants, and sometimes even his own family.

Despite the wealth his family held, it couldn't keep Chenle out of trouble, the boy often getting caught by the police. The wealth did help with bailing Chenle out of juvenile detention though, so Chenle was thankful for that.

Chenle originally hated the idea of going to the boarding school, thinking it was a place where a kid would lose his soul. Turns out it was a place where Chenle could actually put his talent to good use.

But how good was having all this talent when he had messed up his test and let some random girl outsmart him.

"Ah, I'm such a fool." Chenle groaned, throwing his head back.

Jisung, a freshman, Chenle's roommate, and friend that he had instantly bonded with the second the younger male stepped in, gave him a look.

"I'm glad that you realized that beating me in games isn't going to give you satisfaction." Jisung said, tapping away on his phone.

Chenle immediately rolled over, a big smirk on his face.

"Jisung, you're a genius. Let's game, you know that always makes me feel better." Chenle said, pulling out his phone.

He watched as Jisung began to panic, his phone slipping out of his hands as he tried to think of an excuse.

"Oh, did you know that there's a new girl joining your year?"

Wait what?

...

Black blazer, white blouse, plaid skirt with a matching bow.

Not bad.

It was nice to know that Neo Academy's uniform wasn't ugly and gross like most boarding schools.

But then again, it wasn't like most boarding schools. It was a school for spies.

Yunhee's roommate was a junior, a year older that her. Her name was Chaewon and Yunhee thought she was pretty nice, quite ditzy though.

Since Yunhee had arrived late into the night, she had just settled in her dorms, meeting Chaewon. She hadn't really seen the school nor met any of the other students.