Thirty-three

In the weeks that have passed since dinner with Alex's parents, I've never felt more secure in my relationship with him. His parents seemed to have really liked me and I know that my dad loves him. He keeps referring to him as the chipmunk, even though he knows that his name is not Alvin, which is a good thing because he only has nicknames for people he likes. For instance, he used to call me his little worm because I was a book worm when I was a little kid, never able to get my hands off of a book once it was set in front of me. For obvious reasons, I have limited him to calling me that when only the two of us are around. 

The heat from the almost boiling water hitting my head is the best feeling after a long day of work with my hair in a pony tail. My scalp is crying at the end of the day from my hair pulling on it so tight. I am massaging my vanilla shampoo into my scalp when I hear my roommate, Mazy's, scream "WHO IS IT?" echo throughout the house. 

Oh crap. I pull back the shower curtain to check the time. I tap on the screen of my phone, leaving drops of water all over it. 6:20. Alex said 6:30. He must be early and I'm still shampooing, meaning I still have to condition, wash my body, and my face. I immediately start rinsing my shampoo out at hyper-speed so that Alex doesn't have to be alone with Mazy for too long. 

When I walk into the living room, I can hear Mazy on one of her tangents. 

"So why should I ever clean anything if it is just going to get dirty again? If my dishes are going to get dirty again why should I wash them? If I'm going to sleep in my bed again, why would I make it? If my clothes are going to get dirty again, why-"

"Hi Alex, sorry I'm late," I say, cutting Mazy off.  "I was in the shower when you got here." The look on his face is priceless. It's like I have just saved his life. If I came a second later he might have exploded.

He gets up from the couch and places a kiss on my cheek. "My fault, I came by a bit early. There wasn't as much traffic as I thought there would be." He moves in closer and whispers in my ear. "Your roommate is...really weird."

I try my very best not to break out laughing from his comment about Crazy Mazy as I pull him into my room and close the door. 

"We can finish our conversation another time!" Mazy yells through the door to Alex. 

Alex looks at me, eyes wide in fear. "I'm scared."

"Well lucky for you, you don't have to live with her," I say, putting him at ease and making my heart beat a bit faster. Why do I live with her again? Oh yeah, because Gabby and I apparently stopped talking after elementary school and I must have found this crazy girl on craigslist so that I could afford rent every month.

I let my head fall back and eyes fall shut for a few seconds. My day at work was exhausting and I need a few minutes of relaxation before I do anything. The clothing company I work for decided that they wanted to rebrand their entire social media presence, so I have been redoing their website, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and every other social media platform you can think of all week. It's not insanely difficult, but they want everything to be perfect and my eyes are killing me after staring at a computer screen for over 40 hours a week. 

When I feel a warm sensation on my neck, my whole body tenses. As his lips press further up my neck, then leaving soft kisses across my jaw, my stomach drops and goosebumps rise. 

He kisses right under my ear and whispers, "What's the plan?"

It takes me a second to respond and he smiles against my skin. He knows exactly what he is doing to me. 

"Umm dinner?" I barely manage to get out as he continues to kiss me, his lips now trailing toward my collar bone. 

"Right now?" he asks, lifting his lips from my skin, my entire body going cold from the loss of his warm touch. 

"No," I say a little too fast, my body responding before I have a second to think. Whatever he plans on doing to me, I don't want it to stop. 

Alex quickly moves from laying next to me to lying on top of me. My legs instantly wrap around his waist without a second thought. Things are moving from playful to serious very quickly. 

When his hand cups my breast I can't help the small moan that comes from my lips. I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it off to move the attention from me to him. I glide my hands up and down his abs, slowly letting my fingers explore what is the tan, muscly, perfect body of Alex Stryker. 

He presses his body closer to mine, letting his lips crash into mine. His lips are sucking on my bottom lip and when they release, my tongue finds his, perfectly meshing together like this is what they have always been meant to do. 

I take the lead and begin unbuttoning his jeans, pushing them down his legs. I playfully let my fingers fill the space between the waistband of his boxers and his skin, making him suck in a deep breath to keep his moan at bay. 

He moves his fingers to the waistband of my spandex shorts and looks me in the eye. "Is this okay?"

When I put my hands on the back of his head, pulling him close to me and whisper "yes," into his ear, all bets are off as we furiously rip off whatever clothing is left. 

When I feel him, my head falls back with pleasure as I relish in our "first time." This, is the best feeling in the world.