consequences

Soooo it's been a month. I didn't realize I had been gone for that long..... here's a short chapter but I have a bf and life is going well

"I- I would never do that sir. Please believe me. I d-do my best for this group. I love the boys. They are my life. Please this group means everything to me,"

Bang PD sighed lowly. "Pack up your stuff. You're done with this group. You are done with this company."

Yoongi broke down and started begging for bang pd to change his mind. For him to realize that he was innocent. He did nothing wrong and the group ruined his career. He would never forgive them. "F-Fine. I'll go pack my stuff."

The boys were chilling on the couch but what happened in the meeting was weighing over their minds. They went too far. They put blame on someone innocent. Namjoon was the first to speak. "I'm sorry but I'm not gonna watch yoongi's career blow up in flames. I have to do something,"

So he pulled out his phone but Jimin snatched it from him. "You can't. If he figures out that we lied....." "then we face the consequences."

But at that moment they heard the door unlock and keys jingling. Then yoongi walked through the doorway, his tear-stained face making them regret everything. "I'm just here for my stuff."

"Wait.... what?" Jungkook asked standing up immediately. "What did you think was going to happen? I'm out. You knew what was going to happen when you lied! All of you ruined my career! So I'm packing my stuff and moving back home."

tears filled Jimin's eyes. When he lied to bang pd he wasn't thinking about the consequences yoongi would receive. Hell, he didn't even know why he was holding everything against yoongi for so long.

"What no," he said but it came out more as a whisper. Yoongi laughed and hung his head low. "Have a good life."