8. Changed

Question of the chapter:

Favorite iconic BTS quote?

"What the fuck namjoon!" Seokjin yelled in his face. "I knew you were mad but that was uncalled for!" The rest silently agreed while standing over Yoongi.

"Sshhhh" hoseok tried to calm Yoongi as curled into a ball and sobbed on the ground.

"Honey calm down ok? I'm gonna help you." Hoseok picked yoongi up and carefully placed him on the couch. Tae grabbed a bag of frozen peas and Hoseok was about to put it on yoongi's bruises but the older seemed to regain his ability to speak and said "d-don't"

Hoseok was confused and was about to do it anyways thinking he was just scared but yoongi got up. "Yoongi!" Tae whined. "No. Just l-leave me be" Yoongi limped to his room and locked the door behind him. He fell asleep on his bed and didn't wake up until the next morning.

Sometimes he felt like only snuggles cared about him. Even when he was big.

Breakfast
Everyone was on edge about yesterday and everyone was still mad at yoongi. They were pissed because he didn't let them help when he clearly needed it. Namjoon didn't even feel bad.

Yoongi walked into the kitchen while poking at the large Bruise on his face. "Don't bother going to dance practice Yoongi." Namjoon said with a mouth full of food. "Oh I'm going. You don't have to though" Yoongi replied grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"I'm the leader and I tell you what to do" Namjoon said after swallowing his food. "I'm a grown ass adult and can do whatever the fuck I please." Yoongi came back and took a sip of his water. 

"At least cover up the bruises" the leader argued back. "Oh you mean the ones you put there? Nah. But feel free to cover yours because your just gonna tell them that I beat the shit out of you for no reason while all mine are covered." He smiled and left the kitchen.

"Damn he's really changed" Jimin said looking at the food in front of him. "Yeah he has" Jungkook added