Lie after lie

I miss you :(

"What? Why?" She asked confused. "Because if you know of conflicts going on in a group that could potentially hurt the company and the group itself you have to say something. Plus you can lose your job for withholding important information."

Ari stared at the ground wishing she hadn't overheard the conversation. She wouldn't have to say anything and wouldn't know. Who knew how mad the situation was? "I mean... I guess but will you go with me? Bang PD scared me a little"

About 30 minutes later:

"Well, I'm going to bring the group in to see what's happening in the dorms. See if we can find out more. Thanks for telling me. Have a nice day." 

Ari walked out of the room physically shaking and mr.lee held her hand tightly. "You did a good thing," Ari couldn't stop the tears that started to roll down her cheeks. "T-they are going to hate me." She stuttered and Mr. Lee pulled her into a hug making her heart flutter. "No, they won't. Everything will be fine ok? You helped them please believe me."

"O-ok I should probably get back to yoongi," Mr. lee frowned and held her tighter. "He can wait. Don't go back all upset. Stay here for a minute until you calm down. Don't force yourself to smile and be ok," Ari nodded and tucked her face into his chest.

Meanwhile, while the boys are chilling on the couch after breakfast namjoon got a call.

"A meeting? About what?"

"I guess. In an hour? Ok."

"Fucking hell." Namjoon groaned after hanging up.

"What's wrong? Did he tell you?" Jimin asked. "No, but we have to look presentable so get ready." The leader sighed. Today was an off day and no doubt they get called to a meeting.

Around an hour later they arrive. They are all anxious to see what is so important meanwhile yoongi who is still asleep (no surprise there) had no clue what was about to go down.

"So I asked you guys to come because I've received information about a mistreated band member in the group. I honestly didn't expect to ever hear this about your group and I am very disappointed in you. So let's talk about this. Let's start with this... why did you kick yoongi out?"

Everyone looked at seokjin immediately. They weren't going to go down for it. "he was being really rude to everyone and so I kicked him out." The oldest spat out that lie like it was nothing. No hesitation to think. No truth. He's just lied.

"I've known yoongi for so long. He's not like that." Bang PD sat back in his chair making them nervous. "It's true. He's even called jungkook a little bitch and an attention whore." Hoseok looked smug. Like he had finally been able to spit out a secret he had been holding. "If everyone else can give me an example. A true one I may add. I will believe you,"

First namjoon spoke up.
"He told me I was nothing to the group. A bad leader."

Then jimin.
"He called me a fat pig"

Then Tae.
"He said I had no talent and that I should just give up."

Then hoseok
"He told me that I couldn't do anything in life and that I was a terrible person."

Jungkook sat there playing with his fingers. Yoongi had made everyone a better version of themselves and now this is how they treated him? Bullying him and lying about it with no hesitation? Though he had to say something and speaking against the 5 would be a death wish.

"H- he told Seokjin that he would never be anything in life except a pretty face."

Bang pd looked down and sighed. "Explain the phone call. What was that about."

Seokjin was quick like always to come up with a lie.
"Jungkook has an attachment to yoongi. He was angry that I kicked him out even though he was being hurtful. He just loves his Hyung too much. He said we mistreated him and ruined the group because he was trying to protect yoongi and turns everything on us."

Bang pd pov

Bang pd closed his eyes and told them they could go.
"You really think you know someone and they screw you over." He chuckled sadly. Then asked Ari to send yoongi in.