12. Mistakes

Question of the chapter:

Sweet or salty?

The boys were ashamed of themselves. They hurt yoongi when they promised they never would. They didn't notice that yoongi lashed out because he wasn't ok. They never even thought to ask him if he was ok. They got too caught up with jungkook to care about yoongi. How could they be such bad caregivers.

Well they thought they were good caregivers. Jungkook was happy and they were punishing yoongi like a caregiver would do if the little did something wrong. But no. They were the ones in the wrong and they punished an innocent boy over and over again. They hurt him.

Meanwhile in the nurses office yoongi was getting his foot wrapped up. Yoongi didn't want to talk to jungkook. He was angry. Angry that when he tried to speak up he was shot down. Jungkook noticed everything that was going on and knew he was the cause of it yet, stayed silent. He was angry with the the members for belittling him and hating him. But most of all, he was angry at himself. Angry for believing he could ever be loved. That he was worth it. Angry at himself for believing he could be accepted as a little. He made the decision to throw out his little space stuff. It was worthless and had no meaning. Just like him.

"Yoongi. Please talk to me." Jungkook begged like he had been doing for a while now. "Jungkook I think you should leave. I'm gonna take yoongi back to the dorms and then come back and talk to all of you."

As yoongi was driven back to the dorm he didn't say a word no matter how many times the manger tried to speak to him. It was just getting awkward so he stopped trying and got home as quick as possible.

He helped yoongi inside and into his bed. "Call if you need anything. Do not get up." The manger propped yoongi's foot up and left. Yoongi went to sleep not caring about anything anymore.

After a long talk with the manager they all told him they understand what they did wrong and that they had to fix it because BTS was a team any yoongi was human. That yoongi shouldn't have been treated like he was. Namjoon had to step up and sat as the leader he should have stopped one of his members from being hurt and he failed yoongi as a leader.

When they got him they went to yoongi's room to find him asleep. Instead of disturbing him they all went to the living room.

Time skip
It wasn't dinner time and yoongi was awake but refused to let anyone touch him. He limped his way over to the table before deciding he didn't want to eat and getting back up. "Yoongi.." seokjin said but he walked away.

"When is this going to end!" Jin shouted this time. "Don't forget that you ignored too." Yoongi said and walked away trying to ignore the throbbing in his foot and throat from trying not to cry.