6. enough

Question of the chapter:

Favorite movie?

"So what now?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere while the 6 were watching tv. "What do you mean kook?" Jin asked raising his eyebrow."

"I mean... he's gotta come out at some point right? So what do we do?" He looked at namjoon quickly and looked back at Jin seeing how mad the leader was.

"Well... I don't really know. Scolding him I guess." Jin shrugged and went back to watching tv.

Time skip
It was dinner time and yoongi came out of his room. Not to eat with the others but he would go to a restaurant. Though he had to go to the kitchen to grab his keys because that's where everyone kept their keys due to seokjins request.

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked and he looked over but didn't say anything. He just grabbed his keys.

"Yoongi." Seokjin called out. He wasn't in the mood for this. "What seokjin. I'm hungry" he turned around to face the table. "Well, we need to talk. About this morning." The eldest spoke to him as if he knew why Yoongi did it.

"No. I don't want to talk about it. You can't make me." He tried to stay calm but he was going to break. "Yoongi stop this. You are so rude to us." This time the golden maknae decided to speak up.

That set Yoongi off. The one he was constantly compared to was telling him to stop and that HE was rude. "Fuck off jungkook! You can't say shit! So I suggest you shut that trap before I punch that perfect face of yours!"

"Yoongi enough!" Hoseok stood up from his seat. "Just go!" See what you do? You ruin everything.

Tears threatened to come out of his eyes as he huffed and he ran out of the dorm and to his car. He wasn't hungry anymore. He just wanted to write.