4. Nope

Question of the day:

How many pets do you have?

Another week went by and he had it with everyone. He was tired of being ignored at dance practice unless it was to point out his flaws and yell at him for it. Meanwhile if someone else made a mistake it was "oh it's ok you will get it next time" and a pat on the back.

If He left for his studio for the day he was being cold and distant. But if he stayed home he was lazy.

If he ate he was fat. But if he didn't eat he was trying to kill himself.

The words that hurt him the most though were "why can't you be like ___" usually the blank was filled with kookie.

Monday morning
Yoongi was sitting at the table drinking his water and Jimin said "don't want to be bloated before dance practice" and he was done. He slammed the glass on the counter making it break and everyone flinched.

"What the fuck do you want from me! I try and try and try and I'm never good enough! You know what I'm moving out. I'm going to my studio. Anywhere is better than here."

Yoongi ran to his room and locked the door behind him as he sobbed into his hands.

He tried to think of anyone he could call mad his mom popped into his mind. He dialed the number and she answered after 3 rings. "Hey, yoongi." She answered.

"E-eomma" he sobbed into the speaker. "What's wrong baby?"

"They hate me. I'm n-not good enough. I was never c-cut out for t-this. I need y-you mom" he cried. "You are good enough ok? What's going on? Who hates you?"

"The members. T-they ignore me and o-only po-point out my f-flaws. They hadn't said one nice thing to me in t-two weeks." He calmed down a little bit hearing his eomma sing his favorite childhood song through the phone.

BTS
Meanwhile, namjoon was pissed off as he was cleaning up the glass. "Where the fuck did that attitude come from? Who the fuck does he think he is?" He asked growling. "He's gonna get it when he comes out for dance practice."

Nobody dared say anything. They were mad as well but namjoon was pissed