IWYTTTLDTTSITBOMT

Favorite song currently?

If it needs editing don't tell me cause i don't give af.

If you can guess what the title means I will give you a dollar.

By the time they got the boy to come out it was 2 am. And now it was clean and ready for use again thanks to the janitor. But the nurse didn't know. All because she was facing her own problems with the rapper.

"Take the medicine" the nurse, ari, said for what felt like the hundredth time. "No," Yoongi said, who was sitting on the bed they provided, for what felt like the hundredth time as well. "If you don't take the pill I will keep you up until you do. If you do take it you can go to sleep. Why fight me when you can go to bed?"

"Pills are disgusting" he fired back in a raspy voice and started coughing. He looked away at the beige wall that seemed so interesting at the moment because he was trying to ignore the topic at hand.. He really just didn't want to admit how sick he was. "Look I don't want to do this. So if you don't want to get better don't take it but at least have some water. Then you can sleep, I promise."

Yoongi agreed but wasn't happy about it. Ari on the other hand had a plan. She would drop the pill in the water and yoongi would be too tired and sick to even notice it was there and just swallow it. So she grabbed a paper cup and filled it with water from the top-loading water cooler that was in her office.

Ari did a victory dance in her head and smiled when yoongi had finished drinking. Though before she could take it back he spit the pill into the cup like it was a sunflower seed. "Nice try. But I'm not stupid." He smiled sarcastically and handed it back. The look of defeat evident on her face.

"As you promised I'm going to sleep." He shrugged and laid down. Ari sighed in defeat as she sat in your chair. Though instead of sulking she decided to sleep as well and turned the lights off. Not long after they were both fast asleep. Until 8 am that was.

Time skip.

Ari was awoken by a Knock at the door and immediately looked over at the bed to see if yoongi was still asleep and he was. Then she looked at the door and saw jungkook in the window, who was about to knock again but she gave him a death glare making him lower his arm slowly.

"Shh, he needs sleep." She whispered as she stepped out of the room. "You got him out? Has he taken anything? How is he?" Ari laughed a little about how overprotective jungkook had seemed.

"Well we got him out around 2 am and I was trying to get him to take medicine- funny story actually- no-no on topic." She giggled to herself and then started to speak again. "He wouldn't take it and ever since then he's been asleep. It's been about" she checked her watch before looking back up. "2 maybe 3 hours."

Jungkook didn't look happy. At first, she thought he was angry but realized it was concern and sadness that covered his face. Maybe there was some anger but if there, it was very little.

"Can I see him?" He asked. "Yeah but don't wake-" before she could finish the her sentence his phone started to ring. "Shit. Hold on." He said while holding up his pointer finger and answered the phone. She didn't see who it was though.

Ari went back into the room to give him some privacy though it didn't do much.

"Hello? Jin Hyung?

"Yeah, I'm at bighit."

"To make sure he's ok"

"He was sick Thanks to you kicking him out. The least I can do is be there for him when nobody else is."

"It is your fault! The group wouldn't be so messed up if everyone hadn't treated him like you do."

"Whatever. I won't be home soon so eat without me."

"I said no. I won't be home."

"I'm a fucking adult I can do whatever I want."

"I hate you so much right now."

Jungkook hung up the phone and opened the nurse's door slowly.

"Sorry I have to go but just hand him a pill right after when he wakes up with water and he won't think twice before taking it. Probably won't even remember. We do it all the time."  After that, he left and she just sat in her chair wondering what was going on. Can she just ignore that? I mean... what is she supposed to do?

Around an hour later she was working on stuff and a knock was heard at the door. Ari got up and opened the door quietly. Mr. lee the choreographer and dance teacher was waiting outside the door to her surprise. They were good friends she just didn't expect to see him today.

"Hey, how's it going." Ari asked stepping out of the room. "Good. Came in early for work so I could talk to you." Ari smiled wide and looked down. He really wasn't helping her get over the crush she had on him. "Your sweet." Ari was lost on what to say but suddenly remembered the conversation from earlier.

"Omfg I have tea for you." "Ooh spill it, girl," he laughed and she swore his smile brightened up the whole world. "So jungkook got a call- wait so you know how yoongi was found sick in his studio? Ok well, apparently he was kicked out. I don't know why. Oh, it was jin btw. Then they were arguing about how the group was a mess and then was like "I hate you" and then left."

She waited for him to react but all he said was "you know you have to report something like that to Bang PD right?"